Recent content by sjssas

1. S

QLD Shimano XT Rear Deraileur

bars Hi I have an AMOEBA BORLA bar which is like new. Uncut 680mm width with a 40mm rise. I am in Brissy to to save on postage. Cheers
  2. S

Suspension fork

Hi all, I am after some help for a friend of mine and hope that someone can assist. Shane is a mid 50's typical Aussie battler. He had a stroke 10 days ago and has been told not to drive for 8-10 weeks at least. His sole means of transport is now a 1981 Malvern Star rigid bike which I have...
  3. S

GT LTS frame size M-L

Hi all I am after one of the above for old times sake so please let me know if you have one that you want to part with. I would prefer local to Brisbane but I will consider postage at my expense. Cheers
  4. S

Sold

Bumpity bump.
  5. S

Sold

$7.50 via express postage.
  6. S

Sold

:):):):):):):)
  7. S

Sold

Sold :D :D
  8. S

Sold

Picture added. More pics are available on request. Rotor bolts are included although not shown in the pic.
  9. S

Street Frame with horizontal dropouts

Street frame If you don't find a swap, I will have a Santa Cruz Chameleon frame listed for sale in the next week or so. Pm me if you want some more details.
  10. S

Sold

Sold yipee
  11. S

Sold

Photos added.
  12. S

Sold

Price drop
  13. S

Sold

Handbuilt in the US indeed with aerospace grade titanium no less!
  14. S

Sold

Item:Litespeed Owl Hollow MTS Location:Brisbane Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Going overseas Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: Are you tired of turning up to a group ride to find every other bike is a Specialized or Giant just like yours?:D If so, I may have the...
  15. S

A pair of 26" MTB rims or even a wheelset

I should really clarify my requirements: I have a nice set of hubs to build up into a wheelset which will be run tubeless. I need a 20mm front and 135mm QR on the rear as part of the wheelset. I would prefer just the rims but would consider a set of wheels with VGC rims so that I could get them...