Recent content by skinny

1. S

Custom 04 dh comp-updated pics

James thats a sweeet ride u got there. hows it ride on a vert wall with a curve in it....???? hows toms leg? cya that the race
  2. S

Dirt jumping

sick style dude. how long is that jump????
  3. S

Lithgow freeriding

Yeah thats my shagin wagin
  4. S

Lithgow freeriding

Local DJ builder Max airing one of his own jumps i dont get the camera out much so the photo is not the best..
  5. S

Lithgow freeriding

That photo was taken by Camrons (he is 10) older brother Zack (he is 13) thats why the photo of Bram going over the fresh only jumped 4 times by me and 1 other by Guy is shit house. I had just help Bram take his helmet off so i was mucking around and put it on Camo backwards and spun him round a...
  6. S

Lithgow freeriding

Nah im still with your mum..!!! tell her ill be home late 2nite
  7. S

Lithgow freeriding

we have been helping some BMXers build them up for the last 6 months. there is a new 6 pack and 8 or 9 other smaller jumps..
  8. S

Lithgow freeriding

This picture needed to be bigger cause on landing Bram got to the trany but landed front wheel heavy and managed to dislocate the shoulder and collar bone.. He's hoping to be back on the bike in a few weeks for some more hard tail madness..
  9. S

Lithgow freeriding

Just thort i would post some photos casue iv been looking at heaps of the other post and thort the stuff me and my mates ride could possibly be a touch BIGGER.
  10. S

photos from riding....over time

nice riding boys. i luv the rolling superman..!!! keep it up
  11. S

Lithgow club race 7th Nov

cheers matty aka nitwit.. get well soon bro :!: :!: and the dontyell.net web page isn't loading. :!: when do u think it will be :?: cause I'm keen as 2 see the lack of style i was not showing on Sunday :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  12. S

Lithgow club race 7th Nov

hi im home showered and full after tea..!! For once i dident have to drive 3 hours home from a race.. cheers to all the wsmtb DH club members who showed up and had a good time riding our track today, its a much faster and more funn course when the track is dry, the times speak for that. any...
  13. S

Awaba pics

hay dude nice pics there..!! you got any of a green plate number 104, iv got a black helmet and black 02 giant team. :?:
  14. S

Batmans bay state round

Im just after some good directions to gat me to the bottom and top of the track..! And if any1 knows of any where nice to say..????? :D
  15. S

Huck to flat YO!

fuk your a unit johnie boy..!!! rufley how many beers/bundys where drunk before u atempted that massive HUck to FLat..??? catch ya at newie bitch :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: