Recent content by skipper_nz

1. S

NSW SOLD

Are these still available, what is the steerer length?
  2. S

Lindfield 2070 NSW

Bike: Trek Rumblefish Colour: Bronze Date it was stolen: 12/05/2019 Where it was stolen: Lindfield Specs: XL 2012 Trek Rumblefish, dual suspension 29er Other Discriptions: Pictures: Bike: Giant Womens Anthem Colour: White Date it was stolen: 12/05/2019 Where it was stolen: Lindfield...
  3. S

MTB riding in Nepal

Has anyone been MTB riding in Nepal recently? I did a forum search and the latest update i could find was 2011! I am looking at going in September, most likely to ride the Annapurna Circuit, but i am unsure on how to go about it. Google brings up lots of different companies that run 'tours'...
  4. S

VIC Sold

No worries, it isn't for me, it is for a mate, but this is the bike that he is after
  5. S

VIC Sold

No postage :(
  6. S

Niterider batteries

Looking for niterider pro series batteries to fit 1200-1500-1800 pro race kit. Don't mind if it is 4 or 8 cell, but must be in good working order. I am located in northern Sydney but happy to pay for postage.
  7. S

Evocities round 2, Albury

Yeah fair enough, will see you there!
  8. S

are you camping at the camp ground? we are looking at a free camping site by the river! it looks to be around 8 degrees overnight on Saturday, so not too bad at all.
  9. S

Is anyone heading down for the 2nd round of the Evocities series in Albury? I will heading down with a mate on Saturday, we are going to find a campsite close to Albury for Saturday night then drive home via Canberra sunday/Monday. Happy for others to join us camping and at the race.
  10. S

VIC S-Works 29er EPIC Medium SOLD

Very nice bike at a great price!!
  11. S

ACT 2015 Whyte T130 SCR Works - SOLD!

Still for sale?? Send through some happy snaps
  12. S

NSW [SOLD] Rock Shox REBA RL 100mm 29er forks - tapered, 15 mm thru axle

What year are they, how much do the weigh
  13. S

NSW 30.9 Carbon XC Seatpost

Looking for a new seat post for my girls bike 30.9 Carbon, XC, uncut would be better but what have you got?