Recent content by Skydome

1. S

Nup to the Cup

I usually take my sabbaticals on a weekly/monthly basses. I'm just feeling extra argumentative this week for some reason.
  2. S

Nup to the Cup

Enjoy in moderation
  3. S

Nup to the Cup

You still choose to have that first bottle of beer, you still choose to keep going. It's a decision they've made. Of course there should still be AA and drug rehab though, I'll never advocate to get rid of them all I'm saying is it requires a first initial decision. Anyways it's funny how far...
  4. S

Nup to the Cup

So how does someone get addicted to alcohol in the first place? It requires them to make the initial decision to keep on drinking and not hold on for a minute and think maybe their drinking is excessive? Same deal with meth use, they need to make the decision to off and ram a needle in them...
  5. S

Nup to the Cup

So you're telling me the beer ran off the shelf and forced themselves upon the person? The treatment they recived was largely due to the slaughterhouse, so If anything it means there needs to be more investigation into the treatments of animals at slaughter houses. About the only concerning...
  6. S

Nup to the Cup

For one I'm not an lnp voter lmao. both labor and lnp are all fucking grubs and before you try going down that path I'm not a one nation voter either. They still made the active choice to get start relying on alcohol or thinking the pokies is somehow a get rich quick scheme. At least with the...
  7. S

Nup to the Cup

Your original post was about investing in solar energy so I asked how that would create low skilled work? As per getting into marathon running most of the marathon events are run by volunteers and volunteers do the cleanup, considering how many fairly big sponsors there are for marathon if...
  8. S

Nup to the Cup

People make the conscious decision to toss a weeks pay on the trots or whatever. It's their own fault really and it's almost as if sponsors for horse racing tracks and events don't exist. The industry doesn't solely rely on gambling though it's a good portion of it. As long as the prize money...
  9. S

Nup to the Cup

How does your suggestion fill the hole of 70,000 unskilled jobs?
  10. S

Nup to the Cup

Low skilled jobs are actually a very important part of the economy wherever you like it or not. Again how would you create the 70,000 jobs lost overnight if the industry went? And it can't just be centralised in cities either . I'm all ears if you can provide a better alternative.
  11. S

Nup to the Cup

You know there's one easy solution to your ailment. Don't acknowledge the sport exist and just ignore it. Horse racing isn't going anywhere, it supports roughly 70,000 jobs in the Australian economy and adds roughly 6.3 billion dollars to the economy. How would you create 70,000 jobs overnight...
  12. S

Nup to the Cup

Are you sure you're prepared for the horror you're about to leash onto the world :O
  13. S

Nup to the Cup

Why would you want to inflict that kind of horror on to the world?
  14. S

Nup to the Cup

Perhaps you need to put the glasses on. That comment was talking about the whip. Only If I can wear a cowboy hat with a white suit and boots with spurs on them. what is? I guess when an animal smashes its leg or something you people would rather watch it roll around on the ground instead of...
  15. S

Nup to the Cup

I was unaware I upset people that much here. I knew I'd upset people in this thread though but wasn't aware I upset people elsewhere lmao. The fact remains though it's not some cruel sport like you people have been led to believe, yes injuries occur just like in any other sport and sometimes...