Recent content by Skydome

1. S

Little Things You Hate

why can't they make shit last these days? I had one jacket that I paid i think 30-50 bucks for, expected it to last longer than one fucking winter ffs. I bought a pair of rossi work boots for 100 bucks, since I figured if i spent the extra money i'd get something that would last longer as...
  2. S

Little Things You Love

woolworths gave me an 18 dollar refund on some snags because they were out of stock but when i got the online order they were in there lmao. thanks for the free snags woolies
  3. S

Little Things You Hate

Dont ya just love it when your gpu dies mid game :(
  4. S

Little Things You Love

abusing work toilet this morning, launched a nice big torpedo that hit with such ferocity that it made that nice deep "Da bloop" noise you get with torpedo shits and it vibrated the floor a bit too as it hit. Wish I had recorded it, it was awesome.
  5. S

Little Things You Love

So few weeks back or so the neighbors goats from across the hill got into my paddock, apparently the person who owns the goats has family that used to live in my current house. I've always been interested in the history of the house since I knew it was one of the earlier houses in the area...
  6. S

The stupid questions thread.

Or just lazy perhaps and not bothered with the extra effort. looking at narva blue plus 110 or the Philips xtream vision. I know the xtream vision ones are like 110 dollarydoos from super whilst the narvas are like 85 but from googling heaps of people seem to rate the xtream vision one better...
  7. S

Righto i think i'll just replace the bulb. what do people here think of the Narva blue plus 110? As for the looks of a LB on a camry, yeah doesn't matter this ones pretty fucked anyways cosmetically so who cares lmao. but yeah seems easier just to replace the globe
  8. S

My main hope was to not have to do heaps of wiring. I'd like the on/off operation of the bar to be linked with the light switch on the steering wheel rather than having to figure out how to safely get a separate switch into the car. But is it easy to put it into the high beam? Or is it pretty...
  9. S

would it be possible at all to replace the wiring from the high beam bulb into the bar? My probably wrong assumption is that it would be connected to the light switch on the steering wheel instead of having a separate switch inside for it right? Basically what i'm hoping is possible is to be...
  10. S

never really thought of a light bar. Are they easy to install if you don't have a bullbar or something? Another would be wiring. Unless it's possible to use the wiring from the blown high beam bulb or something idk?
  11. S

Alright so one of the high beam bulbs on my car blew still with one it's ok. But instead of just replacing the halogen bulb i'm wondering about just replacing the whole headlight system with an aftermarket HID/LED. Now I run an 03 camry so is it even possible to get an ADR approved LED/HID kit...
  12. S

Little Things You Hate

It's frustrating though like just give me the damn prices ffs even without gst and delivery, I can guesstimate the rest
  13. S

Little Things You Hate

was looking at prices for water tanks and saw a 24,000L one for like 2400 bucks than I realized the company was in mainland so looked at all the Tasmanian ones and NONE of them listed prices online but mainland ones do. Uhh what? So now instead of looking online for prices i now have to waste...
  14. S

The gaming thread

https://store.steampowered.com/app/681280/Descenders/ Came across this one yesterday and it's actually damn fun. doesn't compare to downhill domination but i'd say it's well up there.
  15. S

How much are they buy and how much do they normally cost to get installed and where do ya get them from? I've never really considered bull/nudge bars till now so i got no clue on them. Also is it super complicated to install them yourself ?