Recent content by Skywalker

1. Skywalker

New Bike Park for Sydney - Glenworth Valley

I'm in no way connected to these guys if that's what you're implying. Can you guys be anymore skeptical? It's laughable. I'm literally just been the person asking the questions and trying to give you the answers - even if they aren't exactly what your after. I'm just trying to keep the community...
  2. Skywalker

New post by GVBP on insta
  3. Skywalker

They've been told. I emailed them basically asking them if they could answer some questions that have been asked by people in this thread. The director got back to me and said there was going to be an FAQ put on the website.
  4. Skywalker

True.. I believe it's sincere though. I have no doubt the guys from Synergy truly believe this project will do great things for the mountain biking community and community in general. I absolutely believe this aswell. If only they were a bit more specific on where the CFC $ was going towards -...
  5. Skywalker

It's mentioned in their latest CFC vid
  6. Skywalker

Easter 2020 is stage 1 opening
  7. Skywalker

I highly doubt they are aiming to raise most of it from the crowd funding. It would help but not critical to reaching their goals of stage 1 I'd say. Once stage 1 is open to the public the money that comes from day passes etc will be more critical than the crowd funding campaign. I think the CFC...
  8. Skywalker

Synergy Trails on Insta. I have faith If all comes to fruition it's going to be amazing! Edit: insta post was from yesterday
  9. Skywalker

Sorry about the shit post. Photo of a friends fb account - Synergy Trails explaining a couple of questions that were also asked in this thread.
  10. Skywalker

Not much to report but the dude bro talk is gone from their website - still no FAQ. Yeah closer to Gossie than Sydney which suits me
  11. Skywalker

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Replaced the Guide R's with XT 4 pots and icetech rotors, put in a Fidlock bottle system in and replaced the stock Norco stem/handlebars/grips with some Sam Hill Nukeproof stuff.
  12. Skywalker

I emailed GVBP with some questions that some of you raised in this thread and the director of GVBP got back to me stating "We will have questions answered (where pertinent or relevant) in an FAQ on our website early next week." So hopefully this FAQ may alleviate some concerns on here.
  13. Skywalker

They said stage one will be a full time shuttle service then once the park is in full swing then they anticipate to have a chair lift.
  14. Skywalker

Easter 2020 is the opening.
  15. Skywalker

That's what it's there for, so I say go for it! For me, being a bit more optimistic then some, I doubt they are in financial trouble and once stage one is in place I believe the Sydney mtb community will come in droves. There already has been a great response on the gogetfunding site will...