Recent content by slamer

1. slamer

UCI Mountain Bike World Championships 2013: Pietermaritzburg, South Africa

I am selfishly annoyed there aren't many team videos out yet. I thought id'e post some here since its the World Champs thread. Please correct me if I've missed any Lapierre http://mpora.com/videos/AAdkkiei5dab Santa Cruz http://vimeo.com/73765526 bonus trek helmetcam...
  2. slamer

The Single Speed Thread

my little banger bike, nothing fancy but goes alright. I ride lysterfield semi regularly, wouldn't mind riding with some singlespeed fellers so pm me if your keen
  3. slamer

VDHS Round 4 | Mt Buller

that was great, the boom shots (?) were awesome! a lot of people at the races since i was at one last, epic.
  4. slamer

Wanted: boxxer or 888's

Got some, cheers
  5. slamer

Police infringments...

I got caught going through a red arrow at 3am in the morning, honestly couldn't tell you where this cop car came from since i hadn't seen any cars at all. anyway the copper pulled me over did the usual routine, disappeared and came back and told me that was a warning (I, was pretty relieved) ...
  6. slamer

What happens to old DH/FR bikes?

haha thats so true, the only thing to make me want a new bike is so im not spending as much time in the shed (but i like that anyway). i still have 2003 titec handle bars on my '2006' kona stab...its a bit of a time line of the last 6 years ;)
  7. slamer

VIC Boxxer/888 fork & front wheel

Item: 2008-2010 Boxxer team/race or 2009-2010 888 Location: Vic only, preferably Melbourne and surrounds Price: $350 max condition: good - very good (nothing that needs rebuild) Item: Front mavic 321 or similar laced to whatever (2008+) location: Melbourne only Price: $100 ono...
  8. slamer

11/12 VIC DH Series

I think this will be a close series due to the variation of the tracks, they are all significantly different and this is great for developing your riding. Out of interest, are the Apollo bay tracks being considered for a round? they seem to have a good infrastructure set up already and are not...
  9. slamer

Melbourne City Night Rides

These used to happen but i never got the chance to go. Could be cool to go for a cruse, find some spots and garb a beer after. keen?
  10. slamer

Some footage of a trail that we're building near(ish) Warburton, Vic.

great work guys! looks like a nice bit land also
  11. slamer

Garrett Reeves

can't even do that in video games
  12. slamer

2012/2013 Prototype Norco Dirt Team Bikes

innovative...
  13. slamer

Triple Rush - NYC bike couriers

cool new series some people might enjoy, here is the trailer http://vimeo.com/21994767 if you know were to look you can find the ep's on-line (not sure mods would like me posting that link)
  14. slamer

The video thread

that was so crazyy!! being a music nerd i jizzed when they played Rachmaninoff at the end :D suited it so well!