Recent content by slammed

1. S

Self Filmed Warrimoo

Nice work, great filming, editing and riding!
  2. S

Post your all mountain bike

Best upgrade I have ever done, 34t upfront has been perfect for the trails i ride :)
  3. S

Post your all mountain bike

My 2012 Lapierre Zesty, Stans crests with hope hubs, carbon bars, 1x10 and some extra bling here and there, great bike, I love it :)
  4. S

QLD SOLD pls delete $2k PRICE DROP Blur XC Carbon, Enve, full XX

What a beautiful machine, GL with the sale, I hope it goes to a good home :)
  5. S

Wrist gaurds/supports.

Hi Danny, I use a 661 wrist wrap, work well, have had a few reasonable offs and my wrist has held up ok, http://www.sixsixone.com/Catalog_661Bike.aspx?id=79d24244-0b7d-4d39-90b8-acf7ce44a133&product=cf05a111-b689-4b44-90c3-24a04a1bab65
  6. S

private property insurance

You will be pretty hard pressed finding an insurer that will cover such a high risk, the only thing i can suggest is making riders sign an imdemnity form before riding the trail.
  7. S

SA SOLD: 2011 Cube Stereo

Another free Bump, I almost bought this bike but ended up with a new Zesty, Great looking bike and would love our Radelaide trails!
  8. S

New XC Steed!!

Nice looking bike :)
  9. S

WTB: Fox Fork F100 RL 32 Rebound and lockout cartridge

Hi Guy's Huge long shot but thought i would ask before forking out a sqillion dollars to my LBS I am after a lockout/rebound cartridge for my fox shox, they are a 2010 model and want a complete unit, cartridge/lockout/rebound dial, remote lock out would be nice so if you have or know...
  10. S

Eagle Park 4x Helmetcam

Damn, let down at the end! there is always next year! good riding none the less.....solid effort......
  11. S

Fox Flux helmet visor - anyone got a dead helmet with one on it?

Lost mine when i was riding the Power line trail in Hawaii, Emailed Fox directly and they posted one to me for free, win!
  12. S

VIC Sold

double post.... edit...
  13. S

VIC Sold

Pic show's a 20" sticker which would make it a large.
  14. S

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Had my Fox forks serviced and added some nice Icetech XT brakes, man they feel good, feel even better than my old XTR's