Recent content by SLEDGER

1. SLEDGER

Presentation

Check out thread on the Downhill section Thanks Andrew & by the way it would be great if you could come along to the preso
  2. SLEDGER

CCOMTB 2011 XC & DH point score Presentations

Venue: Tall Timbers Hotel Pacific HWY Ourimbah When: Sunday 4 December (this Sunday) Time: Start 12:00 noon buffet lunch: 12:30 pm (member free guests eat for $10 also members receive two drink vouchers just bring your MTBA card for proof & come & see us at the table ) Presentations...
  3. SLEDGER

Ourimbah Club Downhill Sunday 18th September. Results are up.

We had a great day with 39 riders registered the track was dry however the new sections held up well throughout practice. Hope everyone had a fun day & look forward to seeing you all at the club champs on the 23rd of October. I think AdamD is doing the point score for this one on Pete...
  4. SLEDGER

Ourimbah Downhill Round 2 - Sunday 17 April - Cancelled

Red Hill Road at the bottom is really slippy one vehicle slid off it today and had to be towed due to damage under the car the other big thing is to keep off the track till the rain passes once the track drys up the top berms will be rock hard and heaps of fun to ride. T REX wil advise of the...
  5. SLEDGER

Where are round 1 results

Gday Craig Pete puts the results up on the downhill section. If you want to assist with timimg on the 17/4 it will be great. Hope you heal quickly
  6. SLEDGER

CLub contacts Just letting everyone know XC results will only be loaded up to the CCOMTB website not on this Rotorburn forum the reason this thread has gone unnoticed is because the committee don't generally get into Rotorburn. If you need to check on any results details or have concerns...
  7. SLEDGER

XC Results It has being brought to my attention that the results for the 1st XC race have not been posted there is no excuse for this! I will follow this up with Mitch to get the results up ASAP. Sorry for this situation it should not occur again. If you decide to leave a club for...
  8. SLEDGER

Ourimbah DH ride day Sunday 13 February

I suggest you find the goat on the track and get acquainted make sure you get a photo for your face book page.
  9. SLEDGER

Build day this Saturday HELP NEEDED!

Support the track fairies Brad and Adrian plus local support crew well done in getting the track ready for the 2011 race season. I will make the next one for sure. Cheers Wayne
  10. SLEDGER

2011 Downhill Dates

Ourimbah 2011 CCOMTB is very proud to be offered the opportunity to host a state round and as many have said previously don't come if you think the track is not worthy of your high riding standards. It is a race from start to finish and if you win you division you come 1st easy points for a...
  11. SLEDGER

2011 Downhill Dates

This statement is a track killer why you saying this mate CCOMTB don't deserve this negitive feed back. WE HAVE A SWEET TRACK.
  12. SLEDGER

downhill track

I will be padding trees Saturday morning so I will check it out.
  13. SLEDGER

Nsw 2010 state rd 4 del- rio

Thanks to Steve Humphies and the crew from Western Sydney MTB in providing an fantastic track and venue for the event. The weekend was one to remember and I am looking forward to the next time there is a club or state round held at Del-Rio. A massive thank-you to Gary Walker the...
  14. SLEDGER

Closest Downhills to Terrigal

Theres nothing at Terrigal mate and as for a second bike look at the forum and look for the for sale section and view DH bikes. I would suggest anything under $800 bucks is old ish or a piece of shit. Unfortunately when you are getting into riding you tend to grow out of your 1st bike...
  15. SLEDGER

NSW State Series DH Del Rio 12 June 2010 - Saturday afternoon practice

Thanks for the pics Pete they all look great.