Recent content by slicer660

1. S

illinbah, bit of 4x, bit of DH

hey there could u please send 204 from u19s girls to bec_mtb@hotmail.com thatd be sweet, thanks
  2. S

National Round 2 illinbar [sunday practise and qualifing]

hey, can you please send pics of 204 to bec_mtb@hotmail.com if you got any.. bike is a white ironhorse sunday team with pink grips.. that'd be sweet, cheers
  3. S

MTBA#2 - Illinbah (XCC, XCO, DH)

hey, can you please send pics of 204 to bec_mtb@hotmail.com if you have any. bike is a white ironhorse sunday team with pink grips.. that'd be sweet, cheers
  4. S

National Series Illinbah Round

hey, can you please send pics of 204 to bec_mtb@hotmail.com. bike is a white ironhorse sunday team with pink grips.. that'd be sweet, cheers
  5. S

Illinbah National Series DH Photos - Sunday only...

hey, can you please send pics of 204, pink white and black thor kit on a white ironhorse sunday team to bec_mtb@hotmail.com that'd be sic, cheers
  6. S

help me id this mongoose **pics**

it could be one of those quicksilver old school bmxs beacuse im sure that they have that seat ?
  7. S

Bush Mechanics

ive used fence wire to replace my snapped chain pin ive also used as twig and duct tape to hold it togeather. also ive made my bike into a moto using coke cans for the braaap bring noise people stare and point and say whats wrong with you child but havent we all done that :confused:
  8. S

Nationals DH race snaps (15)

hey mate did ya happen to get any of plate #613 on a giant glory?? cheers
  9. S

2007 National DH Eagle Practice

hey mate did ya get any of #613 ona glory wearin blak n white fox gear ina gaint jersey?? cheers mate
  10. S

2007 National Round 1 Eagle MTB Park

hye mate .. did ya get any of #613 on giant glory, blak and white fox kit with giant jersey?? thansk mate
  11. S

Arron ross sig frame...

nah strictly bmx sells them there $650 and it takes liek 3 days for them to ship it to ur door. in my opinion i think there the sickest looking frame out and the retro paint job is sweet http://strictlybmx.com/categories.asp?cID=33 :)
  12. S

07 Kona Cowan DS

that is such a nice bike and set up great too i want to get one !! so did u order it from kona?
  13. S

Kona Stinky decals...... can you get em?

yer ebay is the way to go you can get them in a few diff coulors as well but its only the kona logos they dont have stinky stab ect but if you realy wanted to get stinky ones id go see your local signwriter :)
  14. S

homemade chaindevices

cool hey anyone got pics?
  15. S

homemade chaindevices

yeah thanks il try that lexan bashy and see howit turns out if its good il post pics:D