Recent content by slip

1. slip

Get the girls with our special weight-loss dieting techniques

Man up and do some hill spRints. find hill, spRint up it, REcoveR, REpeat. Steep ones aRE good, if you can get 100 steps full biscuit it's a nice numbeR on a REally steep one. it'll make a REal diffeREnce compaREd to the tREadmill. yeah, keyboaRd is cactus.
  2. slip

Matt H - can be done fairly easily if you keep an eye on a few key things. 1. Moving away from the bodybuilding style of training to failure/major fatigue. No isolation. I go more for quality/lower volume now and can train with great frequency. 2. Diet ratios (I bounce back much better +...
  3. slip

Low/med carb, high protein, med fat. All the same stuff I've said before for abs - you can do no ab work and have a sweet 6pack - if there's no fat covering them. You can also have amazing abs covered by fat. Hot tip (and generalisation)- most girls aren't actually impressed by a 6pack and...
  4. slip

Max's does a wicked tropical flavoured carb/protein/creatine shake that goes really well with water. Marketed as a pre or post (can't remember which), it's delicious. I think the flavour is Pine Orange. Edit: Possibly discontinued or restyled as a weight gainer in their current lineup, good...
  5. slip

Dear Plow, Stop running, start lifting. Love, Everyone. Or, I have another idea. 1 jog per week. 3 x serious hill sprint (100 steps or so at full pace up a really fucking steep hill x 4-8) sessions per week. You will gain upper body muscle. Add pushups and chinups. Done...
  6. slip

Women, etc.

Ah, but if you don't know what you're looking at/for, it's hard to see straight through it. I've watched plenty of footy, played a bit, but without the serious technical knowledge of proper players - I can't see what they are doing, let alone see straight through it. I think reading a bit...
  7. slip

whats your hairstyle ?

I've been struggling to fill my criteria for the past 3 years, finally broke the code and couldn't be happier. No product required. No effort required. Easy to dry. Short enough to work well at jiu jitsu/wrestling. And most importantly... Looks good/styled at all times. Mowhawk and...
  8. slip

If you want to eat awesome food and get lean go to Mexico. The End. I dropped a good 4kg straight up from a steady diet of tacos. All you eat is spicy meat in wrapped in some corn. Huge clean breaks too. Epic. First you must decide what you want. You're skinny and want more strength...
  9. slip

Women, etc.

The direct - Hypothetically, if you put on 'x' amount of weight, I wouldn't find you attractive anymore - routine isn't well recieved, but by gosh they get the point. Helps to put it back on yourself, making it about what you're attracted to vs her being fat. ps. Central American chicks...
  10. slip

Incest anyone?

Is she hot?
  11. slip

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

Big massive thumbs up.
  12. slip

Incest anyone?

The World, trying to justify crook behaviour one acronym at a time.
  13. slip

The stupid questions thread.

Lots of different species exist of the same thing in nature. Frogs, birds, fish etc. Paging Arete.
  14. slip

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

I have enjoyed spending too much on building cars/motorbikes and then thrashing them. 2k is a bit rich though Breaka, my 17x9.5's on the GTR were $1400 brand new.