3. slo

SA sold

bump it up... lowball me!
  4. slo

SA sold

bump it up... lowball me!
  5. slo

SA sold

Bump it up... I want a bike bag, make me an offer.
  6. slo

SA sold

sold ten char
  7. slo

The discount code thread

Chainreaction. $10 off, must be used seven days from now. (Orders over $99 i think). CWL987RT Have at it you cheap chunts :Banane23:
  8. slo

SA sold

sold ten char
  9. slo

International sold

final bump otherwise ill probably keep and kit out as touring bike. make an offer, you may be surprised. about a couple of weeks left of advertising.
  10. slo

Bikepacking - Fatbike vs Gravel Grinder... Front triangle space.

long distances of non technical terrain.
  11. slo

Thats the thing... Not 100% sure. New to the concept. Like camping, like the idea of being self sufficient and covering some KM. First larger trip will be a 3-4 day trip in the Flinders Ranges, apparently a lot of fire road with a little bit of trail thrown in the mix (so best suited to the drop...
  12. slo

Thanks for the replies all, appreciate it! ^^This is the plan. Ability to avoid a pack would be ideal, why Im looking to flip the fatty for something with a bigger triangle. Most of my camping has been car based, swags / fridges / big heavy tings. We go remote though, so no probs digging a...
  13. slo

International sold

Thanks for jumping in Pete, can confirm that this is alloy. More than happy to get bulk photos and box it up properly for interstate buyers. Shes a very cool ride, lots of fun and pretty capable! Only flipping her to get something steel and rigid. New bikes are being released in the next 2-4...
  14. slo

International sold

sold - ten fucking characters
  15. slo

Hi all, entertaining the idea of doing some self sufficient overnight/weekend trips with the intention of building up to a remote adventure. I currently have a 2016 Norco Sasquatch which I could set up as a dedicated adventure bike, however before I get it kitted out I am a little wary of the...