Slow moe's latest activity

• S
    Slow moe replied to the thread Electric Vehicles etc.
    Given how much there is...are you going to transport it with a 4wd ute or with a hatchback and a trailer?
  • S
    Slow moe replied to the thread Electric Vehicles etc.
    I'm siding with @Jabubu on this one. While many such cars are not used as they should be, I love my hilux. Great for gardening, camping...
  • S
    Slow moe replied to the thread You laugh you lose.
    And lots of those purple ones are bullshit man-made elements which exist for a fraction of a second only. Althoughi appreciate that that...
  • S
    Slow moe replied to the thread Man Space / Bike Shed Layout.
    What (if anything) are people using to seal concrete floors? In the coming months I am hopeful of moving into a new place that is being...
  • S
    Slow moe replied to the thread Snakes.
    Sadly not the explanation. Would have been even more spectacular if I'd had time to eat a decent amount. Probably should be posting in...
  • S
    I got pretty lucky. It bit me on the toe and one of its fangs hit my toenail so I only got a half dose. I was only about 10yo so things...
  • S
    Reckon it just had an attitude problem. I was just walking along (in my yard), it bit me and then promptly disappeared into some bushes...
  • S
    Whether they eat other snakes or not, red-bellies are arse-hats. The first time I ever saw one was immediately after the little bastard...
  • S
    Slow moe replied to the thread Little Things You Hate.
    https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-03-21/excessive-speed-canberra-road-death-cyclist/103614788
  • S
    Slow moe replied to the thread You laugh you lose.
    The same people who put platypus in an omelette
  • S
    Slow moe replied to the thread The stupid questions thread..
    • 1600px-Gone_Fission.png
  • S
    Slow moe replied to the thread What does your day look like?.
    If you were riding an eeb, I'm more concerned about your knee than the 'bike'
  • S
    Hoping that one of the 'ups' is that your beautiful new bike was not harmed
  • S
    A lot better:
    • 20240222_064936.jpg
  • S
    Caffeine back-up in place - a waeco handpumped thing I have for camping. It makes a reasonable coffee but not the same as the real...