Recent content by smarty

1. S

Who bought the last Yeti 575 small frame from Greensborough!

Yep :) Cheers Dr. Greensborough got em too hehe~ worth the wait! :D
  2. S

If it is your dad... he went there 20 mins before me... :mad: lucky man hehe.. Yeah, I still want to buy the through Greens, Cory~~ work harder :)
  3. S

saw ur bike for sale before, nice bike, great price too, but I'm looking for the 08 frame :)
  4. S

Where do you live mate :rolleyes: I'll give that a try ... cheers
  5. S

Bloody hell...who bought the last 08 Yeti 575 small black carbon frame from Greensborough cycle! Now I have to wait for ...dunno how long...for the next shipment... :mad: Anyone else have it in stock in Melbourne or Australia? :cool:
  6. S

Yeti ASX wanted

Want new (06/07) Yeti ASX bike or frame, no older please. Price: Best price paid for condition. Also accepts shop offer, if brand new, willing to pay $1800 for frame, $3800for free ride build kit.
  7. S

opinions on carbon bars for DH

carbon material is very strong, but brittle, a bit like glass, as long as you don't crash hard and cut it, once you have a small cut, it'll start chipping, and later, the whole thing will break off if certain force is applied. So carbon material is most ideal for xc type of riding, as they don't...
  8. S

Downhill Bike

04 Bighit Comp + Marzocchi Super T Only a few rides Fully downhill ready, small Bighit Comp bike + upgrades(Super T, XT trans, Hayes Mags, worth 5000+, only had a few rides, $1800 neg
  9. S

Another stolen bike at knife point!

You should never ever carry a knife/weapon, you could be the one end up dead and the killer could easily get a way without a day in jail, due to self defence, even if he/they picked on you. The general rule is, if your opponent(s) is/are weaker than you, defence yourself and fight your way...
  10. S

Another stolen bike at knife point!

He's 14 man, comon, you got 2 guys beside you, how fast can you ride to get away? This is shocking, I just read that Riverside gang bash thing happened last month, now this... horrible. It doesn't feel Australian anymore. What is going on? Btw, I remember read something like this: at...
  11. S

38-40T chainring + e13 bashy

hey buddy, I got a brand new set of E-13 SRS 32T~40T 4 arms, never assembled, and a brand new 38T 4 bolt Raceface DH Ring '05 (Model RRDH104X38), still in original box and wrapping. Bought for my bighit, but never had time to ride it -_-" 4th year uni now.. even less chance. Great bargain, E13...
  12. S

Yeti and her sis...

hur? what bike? can't see oo~~ blur blur~~ :/ so foggy ~~ haha~~ jk :P awsome stuff man, arrh~~ havn't touched my bike for a while now, bitchy uni, never stop giving us more and more projects... !@#$@#$
  13. S

mavic dee-max wheel set **price drop** sold

yeah, I want the front, pmed u
  14. S

That's it..giving away my Bighit for free! need to concentrate on my study

mm.. about 4.5k, stock came with DJ2 150mm forks, upgraded to SuperT Pro, added xtension pedals, xt shifter and cassette, oury lockon grippers, hayes mags and e13 40T chainguide is laying somewhere in my room, got no tools to put it on yet