Recent content by SMIIISH

1. SMIIISH

Ironhorse single speed build project. - Santacruz Heckler

Well the end of a chapter is right here. I have been offered $2k cash pick up on Tuesday night. Bird in the hand, I'll be taking it unless I get a better offer over the weekend. This isn't a sale thread but thought it would be good to share plus see if there are any subscribers who may be...
  2. SMIIISH

Vintage Colnago Fixie Build Project

Revival What happened to this bike? I ended up riding it for about a year, then stripped it down for parts and sold the whole thing off, most likely to fund another build and make space in the garage. Colnago gone and dead. About 3 months ago I was over at a mates house and found he had...
  3. SMIIISH

Hah I'm amazed you picked up on this thread. Still got the Morewod? I could be wrong, but did I spot you at a set of traffic lights several weeks ago commuting on a mountain bike somewhere along Greenwich Road in St Leonards?:peep:
  4. SMIIISH

Yeh it's pretty sad to sell it as there's a lot of love in this and it's an amazing bike to ride. Loads of memories and I'll probably never have something as custom as this again as I don't have the time any more. But it's time for a change. My friends all ride road bikes, so I might get back...
  5. SMIIISH

Thought I'd shamelessly bump this thread up since she's now up for sale, so throw me an offer and she's yours! Also provided is a full spec list, and you can see some minor changes made over the last couple years...
  6. SMIIISH

NSW SOLD - 21" (L) Hybrid - Dirt Cheap

Thanks for your effort all the same mate. Appreciate it. And on that note - It has SOLD. Please remove this thread.
  7. SMIIISH

Not a problem. Just to fill you and your friend in - it's first in best dressed. The price won't be going below the magical $200 mark. It's also listed on eBay and ends in 2 hours. If it doesn't sell I'm only going to re-list it at the same price as there's now plenty of interest. Here's...
  8. SMIIISH

St Ives 2075
  9. SMIIISH

Okay, Now $200. Need it gone.
  10. SMIIISH

Bump. Another Price drop!
  11. SMIIISH

Bump - Price drop. Grab a great reliable bike!
  12. SMIIISH

Item: 21" (L) Hybrid Location: Sydney - North Shore Item Condition: Excellent. Reason for selling: Work has stolen my life. I need the space and money. Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: - Frame/fork: Size - Large. Aluminium. In great condition. Stripped it back a couple years...
  13. SMIIISH

NSW SOLD. Please Remove.

Sold. Sold. Sold.
  14. SMIIISH

NSW SOLD. Please Remove.

BUMP - Price Drop, Now $250
  15. SMIIISH

The Fixie Thread

Thought I'd pop in a shameless sell on my fixie here, I'm looking to shift it on quickly! On an unfortunate side note, this thread has seemed to have lost some of it's momentum over the last couple years. :yuck...