Recent content by smitho

1. smitho

Fox 36 29er Conversion

Awesome. Bring on the mullet.
  2. smitho

Fox 36 29er Conversion

At the moment I have a 2017 27.5 Fox 36, 160mm Travel with 44mm offset. The fork was originally at 180mm so has the longer uppers. I am considering either: Messing around setting my current bike up as a mullet (reducing the travel slightly to compensate); Upgrading to a frame which suits a...
  3. smitho

NSW Light Bicycle carbon rims AM735 (a pair) 27.5

PMed Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. smitho

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

I think he’s coming around. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. smitho

VIC Fox 36 EVOL Airshaft Assemblies - 1x 180mm and 1x 160mm

All yours - PM your details Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. smitho

Messaged him and indicated I’d be interested but at a substantially lower price if he was negotiable. Pointed out that that dropper is $499 on Cyclinic and Lever $98 on MTBD. Apparently he is negotiable but best he would do is $600, because it’s in excellent condition. I declined. Sent from...
  7. smitho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. smitho

Item: Fox 36 EVOL Air Shaft Assemblies 1x 180mm travel 1x 160mm travel Condition: Excellent. 180mm only had a month or so use. 160mm about 6 months. Price: $40 each plus postage. Location: Melbourne. Reason for Sale: Swapped for coil. Other Info: Fits Fox 36 2018 onward. Both include...
  9. smitho

Newly Released Bikes General

2021 Commencals released - including the Clash. Interesting that fork on the RockShox equipped bike is blurred out and “coming soon”. My money is on a resurrected Totem to compete with the 38. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. smitho

Fork Seal Driver

Does anyone in Melbourne have a 36mm Fork Seal Driver I could borrow? Spent $25 on one from China on eBay which two months later still hasn’t turned up. Cheaper Unior ones don’t seem to be in stock anywhere in the right size, and I’ll be damned if I’m going to throw $50 at a Fox branded piece...
  11. smitho

Confessions from the fuckwits

Definitely not the type of pants you want to be wearing while riding a Liteville... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. smitho

Melbourne Burners post Covid meetup - Silvan - Sat 13th June

Cheers again for showing us around! Such a good way to try some new trails otherwise wouldn’t have found. Be great to have a similar setup for a few other places with less formal/marked trail networks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. smitho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. smitho

Came here to post the same thing haha. I’d be double checking it for cracks in the carbon fibre too Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. smitho

VIC sold

That was quick. If it falls through let me know, I’m keen. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk