Recent content by snidz27

1. S

My little trip

Need some help Planning a trip before Xmas, leaving Toowoomba Thursday 18th, need to be in Melb lunch on Xmas eve, a bit of riding time in between. Thinking of hooking in on day one and getting a fair way south, to minimise travel and maximise bike time from then on. Will have my remedy so...
  2. S

Ride the Range - this weekend

Hey all, something a bit different for Toowoomba, TMBC have jumped on board the annual Ride the range this year. Fund raiser for careflight (has been a guest star a some of our DH races!) late notice...but slap on a camel back and join us http://www.ridetherange.org.au/
  3. S

SEQ Wild West Club XC Racing - Toowoomba March 9

Hey all, Rnd 4 of the Wild West Club XC series is on in Toowoomba this Sunday, followed by a Specialized Demo day hosted by Bikeline Along with the XC race we are debuting our new newby loop and will have a dedicated kids only course mapped out for this Sunday. Just for kids we will be only...
  4. S

2014 " Gravity Enduro" RACE DATES

Entries for toowoomba close at 9pm tonight
  5. S

I posted this one on MTBdirt also, No real guide mate, most handy trail guys will fall in B. If you new to racing and worried about where you'll fit go C, if you reckon Max, Louie and Pete in the video seem scared about the wind in their skirts A is probably a good fit for you
  6. S

Check out the Vids! We have a good number of pre-entries and momentum is building for the TMBC Gravity Enduro Check out Videos of two stages - Frenzy into Canyonero, and Highlife into Roller cat @ http://toowoombamountainbikeclub.blogspot.com.au/
  7. S

Post your 29er!

My fleet, 2013 Rocky Mountain Vertex 950 RSL, a bit over 3 months in the shed. Crank bros carbon bars, xx cranks, crank bros Iodine Wheelset. swapped to the hard tail from an element 2013 Rocky Mountain Element 970 RSL BC Edition for XC racing. Added the 2014 Trek Remedy 9 29er this week, one...
  8. S

Some inside info, TMBC Gravity enduro will see some recently completed trails and variation on the stages from the state champs (although no official release on stages, but I know a guy!) There has been bucket loads of building, by members and a couple of weeks from Pete Wilson @ Trailworx...
  9. S

QLD Sold

Bump Price Drop
  10. S

QLD Sold

Sold!!!!!!!!!
  11. S

QLD **sold**

Item: 2012 Scott Spark Comp 29er Location: Toowoomba (Withcott) Item Condition: Used - Frame replaced six months ago under warrenty - light use since (my wife has been riding) Reason for selling: Upgraded to new steed - Was planning to keep, but its a bit big for my wife to be...
  12. S

XC Sub-Committee Meeting

good stuff, keen to see the new loop ideas
  13. S

TMBC CHRISTMAS PARTY and SPECIALIZED DEMO DAY

I cant get the link to work to register? Am I the only one?
  14. S

XC Sub-Committee Meeting

Doesn't look like I can make the meeting(again), keen to help out if you need to throw anyone a job in the lead up. Ben
  15. S

QLD XCO STATE CHAMPS - Adare Sat 29th

Is anyone heading down? http://www.seqmtb.com.au/22/xco-qld-state-championship/