Recent content by SNYKE

1. SNYKE

What are good "psych up songs"?

Prodigy - Voodoo people (Pendulum remix) As many have said before It really comes down to personal taste. IMO it should be hard fast and energetic that's my 2 pesos. In response to Viv I like electronic so =/ but I like the hard stuff which is about the same level as heavy metal and glitchcore...
  2. SNYKE

Hmm Got ytmnd?

Just a little addictive hilarious ytmnd I found http://www.dumbworf.ytmnd.com/ *shifty eyes*
  3. SNYKE

favourite cartoons

Invader Zim all the WAY!!!!
  4. SNYKE

Poo-holes

Brilliant Naz. My opinion of the worst place in the world... Can't say I've been anywhere that bad, everywhere in Aus is pretty nice if you look past the petty rivalries, but the worst place I've been to is Vietnam although it was still pretty nice, only problem was pollution.
  5. SNYKE

Top 25 Dumb things that Bush has said

That one about sovereignty takes the cake. It is without a doubt one of the stupidest things anyone has ever said. Let alone the most powerful man in the world.
  6. SNYKE

lets get those heads hurting.

Seriously we should have a physics forum now. Or some sort of serious discussion forum. I.e. Politics, Religion, Science.
  7. SNYKE

happy New Year!~

Happy New Year all, not doing much because I've got an 8 hour plane flight to leave for at 2am.
  8. SNYKE

Why did you.........................

I joined because I heard my cousins talking about it and wanted to buy some good 2nd hand stuff.
  9. SNYKE

Math Links?

He's talking about yr10 maths which doesn't involve calculus. I'm assuming the quadratic graphs are just parabolas. What are you having trouble with? Co-ordinates of the vertex, axis of symmetry, x or y intercepts? be more specific. For simultaneous equations you just have to make one of the...
  10. SNYKE

Chuck Norris

How can someone not know Chuck Norris, but yeah this is a blatant Vin Diesel rip-off.
  11. SNYKE

My Ipod (nano) Experience

Are you guys tired of your regular ipod nano's, check out this link for massive storage upgrade. http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Ipod_Nano_200gb_Instructions
  12. SNYKE

when is the 4cross being shown?

I just saw like the last 2 minutes when they were giving the prize presentation, It started and 11:30am in Sydney.
  13. SNYKE

Went to see Doom

I haven't seen it yet but I've finished Doom 3, which is the scariest game I've ever played. My friend said it was kickass atleast for some parts. Does the Rock get a BFG or soul cube and kill satan? Actually don't tell me. It's funny how all the doom games end in you killing satan. So the movie...
  14. SNYKE

mtb chix

Manson the easiest way to stop getting ripped on would be to say your gay and that you want to find female riders because riding with guys gets to competitive. LOL Anyways... I 3rd that johhny you do sound like you call that hotline a bit too much.
  15. SNYKE

mtb chix

Funniest thread I've ever seen that wasn't meant to be funny! ROFLMAO! I just love the fact that he started with "Hey Chix" hahahahaha :d