Recent content by sockman

1. sockman

Private currency exchange

:peace::peace:This is the only place on the internet I trust for sound advice! I'm relocating to Sweden in the name of love, and I want to buy lots and lots of SEK with my AUD. I'm a massive tightarse and refuse to play the bank's/currency exchanging place games, and while I usually use...
  2. sockman

Coffee Drinkers Anonymous

Wooooo coffeee!!! Sup frands
  3. sockman

Want this

These people know whats up! I'd sooner build a Cinelli XCR with lightweights and super record. Probably cost less too.
  4. sockman

Haha man. Who did you speak to? French guy? Bearded guy? french lesbian chick? If you're in bondi, come check out Sensory Lab!! I'm there more often than now these days!
  5. sockman

That's interesting. I guess I qualify as being among the best? HA! Nah, anyway, bit of a hiatus from here lately. I'm working for sensory lab now that I'm back in Australia. Sydney is really booming at the moment too. Cafes opening everywhere and they're for the most part pretty decent...
  6. sockman

Cannondale Frames

I've got a caad 10. The thing is bulletproof. I've ridden over 10000 km in 18 months on it. Components have been replaced and I've gone through 3 wheel sets. Can't fault the frame though. I'm already planning on replacing it with the same thing...
  7. sockman

Stealth Zerode G2

What's with the carbon rotors? Do they work???
  8. sockman

Cannondale SuperSix 25mm Tyres?

You should be able to run 28s without too much trouble. You may need to deflate the tires to fit them in.
  9. sockman

FIRST LOOK: Steve Peat's Prototype ENVE Carbon Direct Mount Stem

Is there any benefit to a carbon DM stem?
  10. sockman

So close!!! Well done to Mr Perger, risky manouvers and a well deserved 2nd place for Aus
  11. sockman

Little Things You Love

Pretty sure he goes by snoop lion now champ.
  12. sockman

Little Things You Love

Vegas tomorrow, then Coachella this weekend!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  13. sockman

MTB to Road - New Bike Advice

Have a look at the Cannondale CAAD 10. I may be slightly biased because I ride one, but for a sub $2k bike I challenge you to find better bang for buck. http://roadbikeaction.com/Most-Popular-Stories/content/67/5871/RBA-Test-Trek-vs-Cannondale.html Have a read of that. One of the important...
  14. sockman

DH Rob Warner Giant ATX DH Team Replica

That's sickening. Love it! Go watch The Very Best of Sprung to see one going real fast!
  15. sockman

My mate's journey from 180kgs

Is he on the subway diet?