Recent content by Space_Food

1. Space_Food

Wireless headphones for gym, running cycling etc?

Dude I've got some Skullcandy headphones and they're mad. They're the ones that stick in your ears, great for DH and DJ, they don't fall out! :D I just stash the cord through my jersey. That wireless watch James Bond control to the iPod sounds sweet as! But normally I just make riding...
  2. Space_Food

Jokes Thread.

Where's the bear when the lights go out? In the dark :D
  3. Space_Food

hobbies

Two words: Epic. Win.
  4. Space_Food

hobbies

Dentistry...? I was at a skatepark the other day and a kid bit the rail and he paid some guy 5 bucks to pull out his tooth :D
  5. Space_Food

What are you listening to NOW?

Spor - 1UP Stenchman - Who moved my cheese Caspa & rusko - Africa VIP :cool:
  6. Space_Food

Downhill bikes

Cheers, I've gone into my local shop in fitzroy and picked up a Pivot Mach 4. So I'm pretty happy, hitting up Mt Beauty next week. :)
  7. Space_Food

Little Things You Hate

Injuries that are too bad to ride off.
  8. Space_Food

Your dumbest stack

Riding into a parked car, going over the bonnet and landing in front of the car owner. She was mad. I was in pain, and laughing.
  9. Space_Food

Little Things You Hate

pedestrians and their stupid dogs. :(
  10. Space_Food

Little Things You Love

Vans NO skool's. Comfy and great to ride in.:rolleyes: Bliss N Eso - great riding music. :cool:
  11. Space_Food

That time of year... the snakes are out!!

I'm not sure :/ But like I said, they were sketchy on the details.
  12. Space_Food

Cressy Climb Fastest Times

nah I was on a demo bike I grabbed off of BSC Bikes. Pivot Mach 5. 2010 TLD D2 beta blue helmet.
  13. Space_Food

Windsor Dirt Jumps, Melbourne

Hey man me and my mates are keen to help out with the dig if you need any help...? :D
  14. Space_Food

Help me out with my survey - Indoor MTB park in Melbourne?

Sounds sweet as! I can't wait to see it pop up in Melbourne somewhere. :D
  15. Space_Food

That time of year... the snakes are out!!

They said he was alright. But that's all I got out of them, they were pretty sketchy on the details.