Recent content by Spanners

1. S

Tekin suspension - any good

I have been dealing with Ken for the last 2 years in that time he has tuned and helped me with many sets of forks and rear shocks. Every time getting them tuned perfectly to the rider's weight, feel and riding style. I can't thank Ken enough ! I would highly recommend him.
  2. S

Frame measurement question (Glory)

We have the DH0, I believe the DH1 is around the same weight. I'm a big fan of FOX, so the DH0 was for us!
  3. S

VIC 2009 ironhorse team x - 3 mouths old. -SOLD-

Hi sampo1, The forks are Boxxer Teams.
  4. S

Frame measurement question (Glory)

2010 Glory The new 2010 glory's are a little bigger. My son is 5' 10 in. tall and was on a medium '08 glory in the off season just gone and found it a little small. We took delivery of the 2010 medium glory 2 weeks ago and he finds the size perfect. These are a great bike guys if you get the...
  5. S

To the top of the pile.
  6. S

Thanks for your kind words Mark. Look forward to having a chat at Eildon in a couple of weeks.
  7. S

Item: 2009 IRONHORSE SUNDAY TEAM X - Large size frame -SOLD-SOLD-SOLD-SOLD- Location: Item Condition: Reason for selling: Price and p [b]Extra Info:[/b [b]Pictures: SOLD-SOLD-SOLD
  8. S

No Kona Stabs

We had two stabs for a couple of seasons and found them extremely reliable and a very easy bike to ride and certainly never had one crack!!! The bikes feel tends to give the rider confidence as the bike is quite balanced. we enjoyed our time with the bikes and i would own one again.
  9. S

State round #4 Awaba

hey mate, would you be able to send me the photos of all the yarra valley cycles boys. thanks heaps:) jimbridge@primus.com.au
  10. S

2010 Commencal Supreme DH or Transition tr450?

Hey Hucks, The supreme DH is a bike my boys were running this season. The supreme team DH is what Woody and Matt Currie were running. In the 2010 bikes I believe you can only buy a supreme DH as a complete bike. The supreme team DH is sold as frame kit only. I will double check my facts and...
  11. S

Hey Jake. Best thing to do is give YVC a call, They always look after you guys with a good price. Catch you soon! Jim.
  12. S

World Cup Replica Commencals Hi Jake In the next shipment there are 5 only "Limited Edition" World Cup Replicas Supreme DH Commencals hitting our shores. These bikes I believe are exactly the same spec as the Atherton bikes. This could be a once in a lifetime opportunity for you! Say...
  13. S

Hi jake, when are we going to see you off that Kona and on to a commencal fella?;) See you at the next race.. Jim
  14. S

Definately the Commencal I already have 2 of the 2010 Supreme DH Commencals on order. This year they come equipped with 2010 Boxxers, Saint Gears, FOX Rear shock, E13 chain guide, Avid Elixr brakes and an awesome looking orange colour frame - all for around the $5,000 mark. We ran the 2009...
  15. S

awaba tips

Awaba round. We are road trippin' it up there with 9 guys from victoria, We have heard the rumours of how good the track is and can't wait to hit it up! So look out for us and come and say hi!! ;)