Recent content by special

1. S

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

Front tail shaft uni is gone by the looks of things Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. S

Bos spring confusion??

Thank you !! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. S

NT Sold

Pm me if you are keen Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. S

NT Sold

I have a brand new syncro bar ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. S

Bos spring confusion??

Hey guys, just bought a new dh bike (2015 gambler) i have bought a bos shock (bos stoy) for it and I am a little confused at the moment So the original spring was a 250x 3.75 which is on the original fox van r and it fits on the bos perfect, no rubbing etc (haven't tried the actual shock yet)...
  6. S

ACT sold sold

alright guys bump and $2400!!! throw me an offer will consider it !
  7. S

ACT sold sold

There is 1 inch between top tube sizing between the small and the medium thr stem is all the way forward, seat all the way back, longer cranks, I have ridden both medium and small and they feel almost the same! Btw not sure if I mentioned though boxxers have just had a lower service done on them!
  8. S

ACT sold sold

Item: 2013 glory Location: canberra Item Condition: very very god Reason for selling: want a new bike Price and price conditions: $2500 ono Extra Info: below with spec Pictures:yes below i am not on here as much as i used to (school a lot mainly :/, but i will reply instantly with texts...
  9. S

ACT delete please, started a new thread

bump bump bump
  10. S

bumpppppoorrrrrooooooooooooo bump this bad boy up and now $2500 !! comes with spare saint pads too !
  11. S

now $2700 :) throw me an offer!!
  12. S

bump chuck me an offer :)
  13. S

ACT 2013 giant trance x! sold

Item: 2013 giant trance x 29er Location: canberra Item Condition: good Reason for selling: upgrades Price and price conditions: $1700 ono sold Extra Info: all custom apart from frame, fork, shock and wheels, or will trade for a medium bit more aggressive 650b let me i am flexible...
  14. S

fixed it up guys! didn't even realise I forgot the price silly sillyrme !!
  15. S

see new thread with all the updates to the bike :)