Recent content by Specialized_lukesta

1. S

SOLD, please delete

edit, sorry they are 20mm
  2. S

woodward bmx camp 06

thats got to be the best made bike movie i have ever seen, the backflip tailwhip was just insane, so was the frontflip like 9m high, those guys are crazy, good work
  3. S

YOU Tube wont work for me?

what is a script blocker?
  4. S

first crash on a new bike

the afternoon that i got my bike, i went up to the local dj to find out that my mate didnt tighten my back lever properly so i had to pull on it heaps had for it to work, i went over the first 2 perfect but couldnt stop in time for the 3rd so i hit it with no feet on the pedal and did a...
  5. S

YOU Tube wont work for me?

when ever i try to get into anything from you tube it just doesnt download and stays a black screen, anyone got any ideas how to fix it? thanks, sorry if this is in the wrong forum, i didnt no where to put it
  6. S

fight

rofl what the hell? he got thrown in the water for crashing his bike? lol
  7. S

how and what do i say to my local council .when asking for land to build dirt jumps

http://www.box.net/public/lpyb4po49n http://wafreeride.com/viewtopic.php?t=939&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start =0
  8. S

Skate parks around my new house

wow mad, i wouldnt be complaing if the council built any type of skate park where i live lol, its so boring out here, they are so slack and lazy
  9. S

good dj and street pedals for under $80 and were from

mshbks :p lol.. cheapos but i love them
  10. S

New Bike!

it depends on what type or riding your going to be doing, if ur gona be doing alot of downhill then yea it will be gr8 but dj/street not so gr8, the forks are to plush for that kind of riding, but still will be nice bike :P u broke your neck?
  11. S

Pulling up on a soft-tail

when you are hiting up a jump the bike is already in an upwards position so you dont need to pull up a hell of alot, if you are talking about pulling up on the groud to do a bunny hop then you probaly just need to get used the bike.. or even get a smaller bike, it depends what hight you are or...
  12. S

suicide over the fence

wow, HUGE lol :p ... i wish i could do stuff like that haha, nice post
  13. S

can you say, homophobe?

lol.. nice :P preety damn smooth if you ask me :P
  14. S

very cool

wow dude, thats preety crazy :p lol.. nice post :p
  15. S

double backflip no hander, 360 triple whip. rly.

Omg!!! thats not even human!!! i almost fell off of my seat watching that vid!!! :D