1. S

2010 Santa Cruz V10 **SOLD**

*************sold************pending payment******************
  2. S

Price drop $3000
  3. S

AM trails towards Brisbane

Hi guys Thanks for your input again ive managed to ride glenrock and kempsey on the way up so far. Both tracks were exceptional and kempsey was a blast with plenty of flowing fun trails.Big thanks to Sam from Seal Rocks for showing me around on the day. Im at Burleigh Heads at the moment...
  4. S

Heh guys thanks for the input this is great! Yep by all mountain i mean the climbs are only for the descent and the rougher and flowier the better. Cheers.
  5. S

Hi fellow rotorburners, Im heading up to brisbane shortly and want to hit a few trails up on the way and when i get there. Can you recommend any stand out/all mountainish fun flowy trails? Ill be starting at glenrock and working my way up with a week around brissy as well. Cheers.
  6. S

bump...................
  7. S

SB66 Reliability

Thanks for your replys thats good to know. Im going to go check some out in the shop next week. What sort of weight are your complete bikes coming in at? I was considering the carbon model but i cant justify the price, $800 more for 700g less. Im thinking the money is better put to better and...
  8. S

SB66 Reliability

Hi all, Im pretty keen on purchasing a yeti sb66 and i am curious about those people on here that have already purchased a sb66 whether or not they are suffering any bearing or bushing issues. There appears to be a few cases on yetifan. I am aware there was an earlier production run where...
  9. S

**PRICE DROP** $3200 ono
  10. S

bumpty bump
  11. S

A few more pics
  12. S

Item:White Medium 2010 Santa Cruz V10 Location:Ulladulla NSW. Item Condition: Bike is in immaculate condition has been well maintained.Frame and fork was covered in 3M tape for protection. Reason for selling:Second child on the way and no longer have time to ride. Bike has been ridden less...
  13. S

Scum final DH rd 28/11/10

Final Results. Big thanx to everyone that attended!
  14. S

Final results will be posted soon!
  15. S

Last round results are up. Thanks to everyone who made the effort today guys. Unfortunately the rain held off until the race started, sure made for some exciting/scary runs thats for sure! Thats the series done and dusted for another year, got a good mix of different riders each race and some...