1. spocka

What are you listening to NOW?

Tempest - TOOL
  2. spocka

VIC 2016 Trek Remedy 9 27.5 M/L (18.5")

still up for grabs?
  3. spocka

VIC 2016 Trek Remedy 9 27.5 M/L (18.5")

pretty keen if this is still available. cheers!
  4. spocka

Spraying my bike wet spray or powder coat?

powder coating is much better (around $80-$!30 for a hardtail) if your getting it blasted back to bare metal be SUPER CAREFUL ! if your frame is CR-MO because its a pretty soft metal and blasting can do damage if its done buy someone whos not experienced. happy days:D
  5. spocka

24" or 26" rims

hi people, just need some insight into the advantages and disadvantages of running a 26" rim rather than a 24" or vise versa on a hardtail? and also what frames and forks wont take a 26" rim? :confused:cheers :D
  6. spocka

The Best Downhill Hardtail.

I have a couple of mates that ride hardtails for DH, one rides a banshee morphine the other rides .243 and both have about the same riding ability.They ride them hard and both frame have taken it in there stride.
  7. spocka

Children collapse after taking *ecstacy in school.

someone has some serious explaining to do......and its not me! its a world gone mad
  8. spocka

when is to old?

one word "INSPIRING"! well thats 3 but whos counting? my hats off to you all. cheers :D
  9. spocka

securing a bike in a ute?

Hi all, i need some suggestions on how to secure a bike in the back of a 4X4 ute? I need it so its is standing up and it will have to go in diagonal because its a twin-cab so the tub is small. Is there a device on the market to clamp the wheels like they do on roofracks? or is the only...
  10. spocka

Most Amount of Booze You Ever Consumed...

mistake no 1 1 bottle of vodka in 20minutes playing the board game pass out. outcome= a trip to the hostital mistake no 2 1 slab of beer 1 bottle of bundy and a few shots in about 8 or 9 hours...outcome = run over while passed out in the...
  11. spocka

Interesting Pic-is it photoshopped?

I call it bringing home the bacon!
  12. spocka

Aussie flag banned at B.D.O.

Im all for being patriotic but does a flag wrapped around me or flying over my head make me more Australian than the Aussie standing next to me who hasnt got a flag? HELL NO! and does it make any difference if your not Australian? no it doesnt...... just get along......and in the middle of...
  13. spocka

when is to old?

It is really amazing how much a guy can learn in 24 hours....cheers to all:)
  14. spocka

when is to old?

This is my first post so wish me luck..... and greetings to all.......Im 34 have two messed up shoulders 2 bulged disks in my lower back and a dickey knee... all from snowboarding and skating which i still do both of. Now i want to get into DH/freeride.....well when i say now its been an itch...