Recent content by spono

1. spono

The riding thread.

I wasn't trying to start an arguement with you I was trying to explain to you why people buy from overseas. What im saying is my LOCAL bike shops i could go in there everyday and buy something and they won't help me with a price so no my local shops don't do anything for me but if i was to order...
  2. spono

The riding thread.

how did you do it hayden (how did you snap it after the crack)? Feels like no one comes on here anymore me included :|, whos going to halloween jam? ^^By the way most Aus shops suck, you pay twice as much here than US for a KHE tyre for example, don't help them unless they help you
  3. spono

The riding thread.

Melbourne soounds like they always have cool comps on, Sydney has nothing although halloween jam should be coming up, anyone know anything about it? Patto do a tabes for best trick =D
  4. spono

fond memories

only been riding for a couple of years but RAIL SEATS, theres a few around now,its almost getting phased out by pivatols and the fact that there are heaps of foam pits
  5. spono

The riding thread.

trent has already taken the friday off :/ i suggest you see a good doctor and a chiropractor so you back doesent hurt on the trip :P may you heal quickly!
  6. spono

The riding thread.

i reckon right, so our skatepark is on a soccer/cricket field and one day one of the kids was walkinig back to the car and saw me riding and came over and this kid couldnt be older than 6 or 7 and comes up and says "that was cool and all but backflips gets the pussy" and laughed and walked off i...
  7. spono

The riding thread.

haha whos seecow? (inside joke for those wondering)
  8. spono

The riding thread.

Why is your park getting pulled down? Lit up the local the other night was fun photo of table - jesper photo
  9. spono

The BIG DAY OUT of ACTION Sports

this is your 3rd thread about the same thing, the only thing you are good for is lols
  10. spono

The riding thread.

patto come back to syd, i saw lemons the other day and he was actually riding (NOT A FIXIE ZOMFG)
  11. spono

The riding thread.

lol ^
  12. spono

Youtube/videogoogle/etc bmx video thread

NSW sydney, yeah we don't have anything like that haha
  13. spono

The riding thread.

today one of our friends from chatty came down for a ride at the local and had some shovels :o so we got to rebuild a flyout step up that the council took down a while ago....stoked
  14. spono

Youtube/videogoogle/etc bmx video thread

that was really good, so want to ride that park with all the box jumps in a row
  15. spono

bmx pics that you fancy (riding)

how did he get up there?