Recent content by squirel

1. squirel

DH Round 10 Results 21.11.2010

Cheers to all who help out and make the races happen, your efforts are always greatly appreciated. Was a great day of racing congrats to: Tim winning A grade , Mitch for a convincing B grade victory and Jack for the series win.
  2. squirel

DH Round 9 26.09.2010 RESULTS

musso connection in effect Dust that makulu off Loc, What happened to the Sich Nich, was it a mechanical? Have to make sure you get to the club champs, and i will try not to forget this time
  3. squirel

July XC build day

Hey all rode the new addition to the trail on Sunday. Nice work guys. Some really fun parts in there, it comes out a bit lower on the ridge but no pinch to ride up so kind of balances out. It is all really coming together. Keep up the good work
  4. squirel

Glenrock Trail conditions?

rode there this arv ,was expecting worse. Was pretty good all round apart from a few small sections on the exits of a couple of corners that caught me out. Will be great tomoz
  5. squirel

Hunter Boonah Racing 2010

Yeah thanks especially to Phil and Al having drivers makes the day run so smooth, thanks for your time and Dean cheers for the transport to the top, glad you guys made it as it is always great to see new faces. Was an awesome day weather was perfect and track was the best I have seen it. But...
  6. squirel

Awaba DH Club Champs

Hey Tom great work bud its cool to see you guys consistently up there. Number -10 Black and white kit gold helmet Black V-10 brad@floodlightdist.com.au Cheer mate.
  7. squirel

Hunter Boonah Racing 2010

If anyone is keen saturday morn ride cheese N bacon?? about 10am at the station should be fun haven't riden there in a while.
  8. squirel

State round #4 Awaba

Some great pics there any of #421 Black and white kit Gold helmet Black V10 brad@floodlightdist.com.au Cheers Bud
  9. squirel

NSW State Series - Awaba

hey Bud great pics. Any of #421 Black and white kit Black V10 brad@floodlightdist.com.au Cheers
  10. squirel

Ourimbah NSW State Round 2 All Photos Are Now Up!

Hey If you have any images of Number: 421 Gear: Black and white kit Bike: Santa cruz V10 black Cheers bud Email brad@floodlightdist.com.au
  11. squirel

2009 NSWMTB round 2 Results

Its the fluro socks that make him fast I think, they seem to be a signature part of his kit. And no pads too!! What do you mean watch in the future? Man he is kicking ass now, all U19's included. How cool is that.
  12. squirel

NSW State DH Rd 2 - Ourimbah 3/5/09 - BEST SHOTS Full size Post#95

Hey Bud Any pics #421 Black and white kit Santa cruz v-10 Email <brad@floodlightdist.com.au> Cheers mate.
  13. squirel

HMBA Rd 2 29/03 DH now with Shuttles

Cow bells were great it really creates the race atmosphere and you definitely push harder. Unfortunately for me this ended up in a pretty decent off in the rocks. But it had to be entertaining for the crew up there. Hope you enjoyed it. Was a pretty good day shuttles were great, I just...
  14. squirel

Sold

interested. Is this still available
  15. squirel

Thredbo - all you need to know

Thanks all for your feedback. Sounds like it should be pretty good, and the new little add on will be fun to work out. It's really interesting seeing the difference in the opinions re the track. Every time we get down there we have a rad time, great atmosphere ,chairlift hell yeah and a...