Recent content by ss-stp1'06

1. ss-stp1'06

NSW Sold

omgosh brad selling the bmx? def thumbs up for this bike guys, someones gotta snaffle her up. will be greatly missed :cool:
  2. ss-stp1'06

ns bitch price drop, $1500 SOLD!

sweet bike guys, this should go quick!
  3. ss-stp1'06

Worse than broken...please kill me.

funny fact....last year, in december...i did exactly the same thing...except i did my spine in aswell, and i actually broke my ribs.....take a look http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=71802&highlight=careflight
  4. ss-stp1'06

Removed from sale

haha......
  5. ss-stp1'06

Removed from sale

wats ur problem brad...were friends...
  6. ss-stp1'06

Removed from sale

haha that kid looks like hes about to skate his head into your handle bar!!! haha.... anyway, very nice bike...good condish
  7. ss-stp1'06

hucking an stp

tell u wat mate, ive ridin stp1s (i cracked the frame) for nearly a year, and ive done some dodgy huckin at times...and its fine...i cracked the frame trying 180s and 360s lol....but really, dont go crazy, but they arnt too fragile....
  8. ss-stp1'06

Nose case to careflight 1 (alot of pics)

I'm Fine G'day guys Just so you all know, im fine, and riding "gently" again.............. anyway, my collar bone is all good now, and my ribs are fine (which brad forgot to mention) and my spine is slightly painful, but ill live:D thanks to everyone for your support
  9. ss-stp1'06

16" BMX with pegs!:P, and new bike

wednesday mate! manly vale! (u orgainised it lol)
  10. ss-stp1'06

nah, fortunately i was at bike addiction before i stacked it, and they took pictures of the frame and the uppers. Im not quite sure when it happend, my friend noticed the crack when handing me my bike upside down about a week before hand.
  11. ss-stp1'06

thanks, the frame and the uppers on the forks
  12. ss-stp1'06

yea mate, i can ride now, but i cant dj or anything yet, but we should go for a roll soon.
  13. ss-stp1'06

hey all My local area had a general clean up (when people throw out the stuff that they dont like) a week or so ago, and me and a couple of mates made some mest up bikes. Anyway, im around...170 cm tall, and so as u can imagion its really quite funny. Also, yesterday, i got my bike back...
  14. ss-stp1'06

360 backflip by a 12year old?

Farkin, thats crazy!
  15. ss-stp1'06

Wallride - 13/1/07

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...