Recent content by SSC

1. SSC

post up your bmx (s)

bike I don't post very often, but here is my bike and my wonderful car. I think i posted the Tierra frame up a long time ago when i got it but yeah well its been built for a while now... sorry about poor quaility photo, shot on iphone as my brother took my(our) good camera overseas with him.
  2. SSC

post up your bmx (s)

Yeah I agree mate, i just had to get it. probably have to spray some of my part now. Rims and cranks are chrome.
  3. SSC

The New Sh*t Thread

I've also had my Vandero2 for ages now, and its fine and rolls sweet.
  4. SSC

post up your bmx (s)

I believe that is why that is like that
  5. SSC

post up your bmx (s)

and well probably the quickest build teaser ever but, here it is in all its glory....
  6. SSC

PAPOY Bmx'ers

here i am, at the top of Aspen Highlands bowl
  7. SSC

post up your bmx (s)

Pieces I make a post every now and then, when important things happen, and well this seems pretty important in my BMXing world. So my bike is in pieces i wonder why..... Hopefully next time, soon, it i will be the rebirth of my bike. sorry bout the shit photo, new to the picture...
  8. SSC

The New Sh*t Thread

this is probably most likely
  9. SSC

The New Sh*t Thread

Hope quality hasn't been reduced
  10. SSC

What Part Should I get Thread

^ Bretty it is a must that you get a Shadow linear cable with the Teflon, silky smooth they are. the Medium Odyssey mono lever is pretty good for levers. I'd say odyssey or proper calipers are the two clear choices, possibly Fly. Odyssey seems to be the best price.
  11. SSC

post up your bmx (s)

^^ isn't that just one of the colours it comes in?
  12. SSC

DAVISUALS - Shane Chandler Downhill

If only I was a more epic rider, haha. Should have snuck the crash in at the end.
  13. SSC

Tierra aren't super low to me, something like those killarados or frames similar are super low to me. They are low, don't get my wrong, but they arent ridiculous. ^ thank you I'll have a look at the specs
  14. SSC

Ok I am looking to get a new frame for two reasons, I had a ride of a 21 and 21.2 inch frame and i like the feel compared to my 20.75. I also want a lower top tube compared to my sunday. I stumped on frames, I had a look at a tierra and they look good but i have never ridden one. could i get...
  15. SSC

post up your bmx (s)

Sick bike, woooh yeah. can't wait to see it for real.