Recent content by steve jobs' pancreas

1. steve jobs' pancreas

The QUICK question thread.....

I run minions front and rear for all my riding - down country, up country, short country, long country, bottlo country I guess that's pretty stupid but what are ya gonna do, stupid is as stupid does
  2. steve jobs' pancreas

Motorcycle Thread - Post it all

when problem meets solution
  3. steve jobs' pancreas

Any Zwifters out there?

Bernie is my homie #bernielife4EVA
  4. steve jobs' pancreas

You laugh you lose

5. steve jobs' pancreas

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

if granny can't lift them then she should be hitting the protein instead #gainz4life
  6. steve jobs' pancreas

Any Zwifters out there?

I’ve been doing the dirt destroyer training programme. i think it’s paying dividends, was 5 mins faster today than two weeks ago on a long grindy hill, 59 mins down to 54 mins. Its no AdZ but it’s tough enuff for me.
  7. steve jobs' pancreas

Lego

@scblack it was super fun to build. I’m a Dune fanboi, having read the series and the first couple books numerous times in my yoof
  8. steve jobs' pancreas

Lego

Thopter complete with special guest appearance
  9. steve jobs' pancreas

Electric Vehicles etc

“Fortescue Metals CEO Dino Otranto said: “This is such an exciting milestone for Fortescue and our decarbonisation journey.” lol, Dino
  10. steve jobs' pancreas

Any Zwifters out there?

@Ackland holy crap !!
  11. steve jobs' pancreas

You laugh you lose

Who doesn’t love a “yo momma” gag ???
  12. steve jobs' pancreas

Whisky!

@pink poodle Japan has just ditched negative interest rates (been in place since 2007), how much fucking whisky did you buy ??????
  13. steve jobs' pancreas

What might have been......

WMHB if I had any potential Apparently I peaked a long time ago, didn't even notice
  14. steve jobs' pancreas

Any Zwifters out there?

I saw the sign for the Yeti, and that funky tree dude, but not the Yeti himself. I wonder if he is purple ?
  15. steve jobs' pancreas

Any Zwifters out there?

perhaps I should re phrase that Regarding the AdZ I was a little disappointed there was no TdF devil dude at 666 VM