Recent content by stevenw

1. stevenw

Van hire in canada

Not sure what age you are but if your under the age of 25, there is only one place in Canada who will rent to you at a cheap price. The problem is that you would probably have to go to Montreal to pick it up. But they may have a shop in Vancouver. All I know is that they are really cheap for a...
  2. stevenw

DH 2011 Lapierre Team DH - now 17kg

Heres a look of Rhys Willemse 2012 Lapierre that he is racing with this weekend in Adelaide.
  3. stevenw

Not at this stage... He was offered a ride when he got back from overseas, but they never came back to him with the offer. He waited 2 months for them to come back to him with the offer but they didn't, and now they aren't even returning his calls or e mails . So now he is not sure what to do...
  4. stevenw

Rhys Willemse will be sponsored by Lapierre for the Australian DH season. His first race on a Lapierre will be in Adelaide next week. Feel free to check out his bike at all the big races. Advance Traders is the name of the company bringing the Lapierres into Australia. They should be in bike...
  5. stevenw

Specialized World Team?

Plus can't picture Shaun O'Connor racing MX because the last time I saw him ride a bike, he crashed into the fence. he's not real good at MX. I did hear that he was givng DH away because he was sick of having no money.
  6. stevenw

[R]evolution issue 25 - Out Now

Loving that Rhys Willemse is on the front cover. Thanks to Stephen Hillenbrand for the great photo's.
  7. stevenw

2011 world champs Champéry - Switzerland

Feeling gutted for Josh Button. He crashed before time trails and has damaged his bad knee again. He needs more surgery on that knee again.
  8. stevenw

Val Di Sole World Cup

Don't forget Rhys Willemse who is only 19 and finished 23rd.
  9. stevenw

2012 Ancillotti DHY

I talk to Tomaso Ancillotti all the time on skype and he speaks/types good English. I can give you his skype address if anyone wants to contact him about buying a bike.
  10. stevenw

2011 QLD MTB State Championships CANCELLED

You guys aren't getting the picture here at all... The race isn't going ahead because the GCMTB club can't get the people they need to make this happen. You lot are quite happy to run someone down for giving it a go, and yet not one of you will put up your hand to take on a committee position...
  11. stevenw

No worries Friz and I miss you too...
  12. stevenw

Mate your attack on friz is purely uncalled for. Don't make this a personal attack on a person that has donated many many many hours to the Gold Coast Club. Friz had been our volunteer of the year, 3 years running. Whenever we held a race in the past, Friz would be there without being asked, and...
  13. stevenw

2012 Ancillotti DHY

Cheers mate and yes lets hope he can stay injury free, as he hasn't had the best of luck over the last year or so.
  14. stevenw

2012 Ancillotti DHY

Rhys Willemse will be riding the new DHY at the next world champs and world cups. His racing starts this weekend at the IXS race in Pila. Rhys said the bike is so smooth and really nice to ride. Rhys is really looking forward to getting back into the world cup racing on the new 2012 DHY Ancillotti.
  15. stevenw

Danni Beecroft - Full Results

yes Danni must be very pleased... great result! She has a big future ahead of her.