Recent content by stevexg

1. S

Cheap valve cores?

I’m running some. Couldn’t tell the difference between the old ones and are functioning as they should. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. S

Cracked frame or scratch?

Picked up my bike/ new frame a few days ago. Same 15/16 'Team' frame as the previous one. Guess it's only a matter of time before this one goes? Time will tell..... I guess the other question is, has anyone got a 27.5 100mm carbon Anthem that has lasted? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. S

Thanks Travis, will try and get it to the shop next week. Might have to wait until the next few crack before I can upgrade.... Will update when I get an answer. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. S

Hey guys/ Travis22, I'm currently on my 2nd frame and found another crack today.... Anyone know if Giant are still have stock of 100mm / non boost frames? I don't want another one, wanted to know the chances of a new model? Even one of the top alloy ones. It's getting a bit ridiculous...
  5. S

Oury grip options

Recently went back to non lock ourys after a stint with lock ons, esi's and few foam grips. Love them. (One of the reasons I didn't like esi's was for the same reason as you found. Big $$ for grips that don't survive a tree clip/ small stack. ) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. S

VIC Kona Kula 16". #####SOLD######

Sent you a pm to see if it's sold? Cheers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. S

VIC Sold

bump - $1100 or $1300 with road wheels...
  8. S

VIC Sold

Item: Cannondale CAADX - 105 (53.5TT) SOLD SOLD Location: Hursbridge, 3099 Item Condition: Has a few scratches on each shifter and on the top tube as per photos, otherwise in fantastic condition. Reason for selling: New baby, not much time for riding. Price and price conditions: $1100 firm...
  9. S

ACT 26" Mavic SLR wheelset - SOLD

PM sent, Cheers
  10. S

Fox Float r for Trance X

It had about a year and a half worth of once a forghtnight riding, never serviced, but as I said was fine when I removed it. I've been meaning to stick it up for sale for ages and read your thread, though it might be of help. Welcome to have a look (edit, just noticed Townsville!)/ make an...
  11. S

Fox Float r for Trance X

I've got a float r that was on my 09 trance that you can have for $60 if your keen. Was working fine when I replaced it with an rp23 a few years ago.
  12. S

Clear glasses - what to wear?

I have a pair of bolle ones from a safety shop that i have had for years, been really good and only cost $7.
  13. S

Dirtworks 100 track & weather conditions

To repeat, great race not a great event. Couldn't agree with you more, I have entered a number of cheaper events and always ended up with a free feed and a tshirt. A little dissapointing i suppose. Having said that the track was great considering the recent rains and I enjoyed my ride.
  14. S

Magic Shine Lights & Service

I have also been very satisfied with the service form bikelights.com.au. Postage was very fast and they have been a pleasure to deal with. The lights are also wicked (better than most of my mate’s more $$ lights!!).
  15. S

fox 15mm to 9mm QR???

Thanks guys, your probably right. Now i just need to find a 28 hole 15mm hub!! :confused::confused: Will see how i go. Thanks again.