Recent content by stingray

1. stingray

Shadow TEMPLATE

Template please
  2. stingray

Bars and stem

These are about as strong as you can get i think. Bit heavy maybe? Steel is great - I would never trust aluminium bars. http://www.farkin.net/forums/showthread.php?t=132492
  3. stingray

Please delete

Funn, maybe they meet your specfications? If 25.4mm is oversize, these ain't what you want. http://www.farkin.net/forums/showthread.php?t=132492
  4. stingray

Cabin Crew - Star to fall, Sunset Strippers - Falling stars

would it occur to you that perhaps a) they ARE the same song? b)they are the same band doing the same song under a different name with minimal changes c) they're just two different versions of the same song that you named wrongly?
  5. stingray

Blown Speaker

yeah... it won't be a speaker if it works with some things and not others... either try your MD through another stereo or use it with the same stereo and a different cord...
  6. stingray

Toby.

yeah... 28:000 is a fair bit of money... does he have to give it back to the people if toby dies? HEY! and what if toby dies prematurely ?????
  7. stingray

Crazy cab driver story!

i heard on the radio the other side of this story... completely different set of circumstances... the cab drivers were conmplaining that women after having been given a ride, where saying well i haven't got any money... etc. Then some cabby called in and said they called it like the.. furry...
  8. stingray

My avid snapped.

i've seen this happen to dice hydros.... had you been doing rollbacks or something... or hopping on the back wheel.. that tends to put excess and unusual pressure on it..
  9. stingray

Rim brakes on a DMR Trailstar, lost the APS bits!

that's sure to cost you dearly to get em from dirtowkrs...
  10. stingray

the worlds best comuter?

yeah... if he's doing it CNC then he just has to get the computer to do it... i wqould have thought that's one of the easier bits.. just machine it out of a flattish piece of metal..
  11. stingray

Forks with problems

Recently i've seen a lot of posts on here concerning a need for changing the oil on new forks, some high end, some lower end. But still, if you've got yourself some new forks like I just did, I thought it would be really nice to know if there's been anyone with experience of things like metal...
  12. stingray

norco sasquatch, melb, vic, aust

i ride a bit in carnegie coz i work at bike shop inn dandy road... i;ll keep an eye out what comes in to the shop... pity you don't have the serial or anything. i'd be devastated if my bike got sdtolen.
  13. stingray

Looking for a good start

haha... i reckon the hotdogs are sweet... apparently this years model is really strong due to a whole heap of wicked looking head tube gussets and the like... and besides! EVERYONE has sasquatchs and bigfoots! be different! by the way, avanti is made by specialized so... yeah.
  14. stingray

Bar up

i have read somewhere... i think it was on here that the oversize clamps are actually no improvement over the normal bars.... i think the arguments was that there was nothing wrong with the current (standard) design and that the oversize was just a marketing ploy... if the normal clamp is...
  15. stingray

What bike should i b looking 4??

mongoose rituall... note the forks... rst? they tend not to be very good in the freeride dpt. i would have thought.. i agree with the second hand idea btw... much better valoo...