Recent content by stinkybigmacc

1. S

DownHill/Freeride movies

If your looking for old school, Chainsmoke is one of the best. Chris Kovarik, Intense race truck, need I say more.
  2. S

replacing rear shock on Giant Reign

In reguards to your weight you can look at getting some of these to tune the shock for your weight but you wont really need it with a DHX5. http://service.foxracingshox.com/consumers/Content/Service/QuickTech/FloatAirSpringSpacerProc.htm
  3. S

Quick fix for sticky fox 36s?

If you've just had them serviced take them back they shouldn't be sticky, it shouldn't be a problem for them to check and lube the fork just in case someone didn't do the servicing right or there is a problem with the fork. In the mean time do what Willsy suggested.
  4. S

delete/sold

Many race teams have been using thrust bearings front and rear for a long time. Nerf's explaination and observations are 100% correct. Affects on spring weight are minimal but as Nerf pointed out because your spring rate will become more linear means you will need to make some adjustments to...
  5. S

Crank Brothers Joplin 4

My new Joplin 4 has a litle play but thats just how the system works, out of the 5 or 6 I've worked on and a couple others my friends have on their bikes there is a bit of difference out of the factory but unless its causing you problems when your riding or its getting worse then don't worry...
  6. S

Replacing Fox Steerer tube - Worth it?

Try PM'ing Grip on here, or go to Gripsport, I think they do steerer extensions.
  7. S

Some Giant 2012

The reign I posted is the Aussie model it arrived at SpinCity Mooloolabah last Tuesday. The other photo's are of overseas models and as far as I've been told the spec will be a little different as it usually for the Aussie models. Aussie range is supposed to be released in Melbourne on the 10th.
  8. S

Some Giant 2012

The Reign 2 2012 Nothing too different from last year other than colour scheme and avid elixir 1 brakes.
  9. S

*SOLD* 2007 Kona stab deelux

Price drop $1500
  10. S

New member. old rides....

Nice collection you've got there mate. The outpost brings back some memories. The Bickerton is awesome!:)
  11. S

NSW GreenValleys Freeride Park - the approval process.

Good luck Nick hope it goes well.:)
  12. S

fenix160 Ski Bike

Well I know what I'll be giving a go next year. Awesome job guys! Would be intersting to try in some fresh pow, big roosting turns.:)
  13. S

payment plans

Dont' know hat happened Nerf but I think those calculations are wrong. Interest only on $1000 over 3 years at 12.5% is $10.42/month. At 16% its $13.33/month.
  14. S

*bump* Deal fell through. Price drop $1800
  15. S

*bump* Have an offer pending!