Recent content by Stone67

1. Stone67

sold

Drop in price to 2500 Its not going to last long, I have a firm lower offer that I will take if it doesnt move at this price. Hard to get bike in as new condition $1000 off retail:eek:
  2. Stone67

sold

The website quotes 44lb
  3. Stone67

sold

yeah I can chuck one on but it's gonna cost a bit more:o
  4. Stone67

sold

See updated post above:) Happy to do interstate sale
  5. Stone67

sold

:):p ;) :D :rolleyes: :cool: :eek: :) :p ;)
  6. Stone67

Work/riding

Just ride to work. At the moment im lucky enough to live 10 k's from work. Im in an outer suburb and can actually ride up beside a train line most of the way there, saving my knobbys. I rode all last winter, dark both ways as like most people in outer suburbs these days, 10 or 12 hour days is...
  7. Stone67

Mt buller state race postponed.

I hope Im not speaking out of line, but would it be possible for you guys to quote sources. Who decides the new dates and what is the official procedure for disseminating the information. I dont want to sound like a smartarse or nothin, but I would like to cross reference. The most authoritive...
  8. Stone67

Long Gully practise,11 nov and race, 12 nov

Beware the S'ess;)
  9. Stone67

07 shuttles

Can't do it. Sorry S. I have to pull out I'm spewin but can't be helped. Hopefully hook up again soon:)
  10. Stone67

07 shuttles

Saturday and Sundays no good for me anymore, I'm helping out on a new DH track.:D
  11. Stone67

suspension setup

:confused: Anyone of about three treads on Buller or these forums will lead you directly to the sources that do know ie; Club Mud, Mt Buller,CFA,DSE:rolleyes:
  12. Stone67

you yangs sunday

Thanks Hey great mornings rideing, now I have to work on catching up to someone else:o all I ever seen was a dust cloud floating over the trail. Nah all good. Sorry to ya mate on the sasquatch, I stuffed up his pic. See ya's next time:D The last pic looks like someone glued a maniquin to an...
  13. Stone67

saddam going, going

Why? We had the death penalty before. Your statment needs explanation. Oh its alright I think I found it in the quote at the end of your signiture:rolleyes: "All politicians should be executed immediately upon being voted out by the electorate, then maybe we'd see some real democracy" :D
  14. Stone67

saddam going, going

Just don't let Milat drive the shuttles:eek:
  15. Stone67

saddam going, going

So what do we have in the greater number reoffenders or innocents found guilty. And more importantly which causes the greater pain to the community in general