Recent content by stooge

1. stooge

WA *** sold ***

Soldsoldsold
  2. stooge

2016 Specialized Demo

Haha oh that's funny, either that link didn't load up on my phone or I went straight to the last page.
  3. stooge

2016 Specialized Demo

Not sure if anyone has seen this, could give you an idea of what we might see over here (alloy pictured right).
  4. stooge

Post your all mountain bike

haha its funny the difference it can make with the placement of that little guy. fixed
  5. stooge

Post your all mountain bike

Lots of nice rigs on here. My do everything bike...most fun bike to date! '14 Stumpjumper expert evo
  6. stooge

WA sold

Price drop to $800
  7. stooge

WA sold

This man speaks the truth! Hell, if they were $100 I would buy them...oh wait...
  8. stooge

WA sold

Pfft dual position?! This single position version will give you 100% more efficiency when adjusting travel because you wont need too, which in turn means you can ride more and worry less about what position your in...
  9. stooge

WA sold

soldsoldsold
  10. stooge

WA Sold

Bump *Price Drop* $2600 ONO will ship interstate if interested
  11. stooge

WA Sold

Bump *price drop* want it gone
  12. stooge

WA Sold

Soldsoldsoldsold
  13. stooge

WA Sold

Price drop $3300
  14. stooge

WA Sold

Yeh she is nimble haha The shock length eye to eye vs shaft length is specific to the frame to get the right travel and geo but the way it mounts isn't frame specific, so theoretically you could put any shock in there providing your able to match up the correct eye to eye and shaft...
  15. stooge

WA Sold

Well you could just buy the frame?..or frame and fork?! haha Cheers mate