Recent content by Stredda

1. Stredda

You laugh you lose

Yep, it's derived from dual directional trails which are usually old hiking tracks. All new trails really should be constructed single direction but there's quite a few that are still made dual direction for various reasons. There's several in Tassie. Correct, that is the original reason why...
  2. Stredda

You laugh you lose

I've always thought the uphill rider should yield. The rider etiquette rule was put together decades ago when heading down any single track at any real speed was virtually impossible due to crappy, suspension, brakes and frame combined with old school trail design so it wasn't as big a deal to...
  3. Stredda

You laugh you lose

People say Ebikes are ugly. They need to look like the bikes we grew up with……
  4. Stredda

Little Things You Hate

That happened to me last weekend except I did get out the door and halfway to the mountain bike park and then it poured down on me :D
  5. Stredda

beautiful bikes - post them here

The right pedal isn't level, ruined the whole bike :p You're a fussy bunch lol
  6. Stredda

Sweaty head, sweat on glasses

What helmet did you get?
  7. Stredda

You laugh you lose

I didn't get it until you posted this, and then it still took me a bit. lol
  8. Stredda

Tas Gravity Enduro Series winds up

I was talking to Doug (the other guy who runs Tas Gravity) yesterday and he's looking at ways to keep the racing going. Danny does the timing and some of the organising and was critical to the race event. It may turn out a bit different to how it has been run but I think there will be something...
  9. Stredda

You laugh you lose

10. Stredda

You laugh you lose

I still watch clips on Youtube. Great show :p
  11. Stredda

You laugh you lose

So that's where Geoff Peterson ended up after the Late Show finished up.
  12. Stredda

Having raced their events right from the start, I have seen how the racing has grown from the 50 or so entrants at Trevallyn in Launceston, the old poke the timer thing in the hole timing :p and 8 and 9 speed chains as random prizes in 2015 up to a truly statewide comp, with epic destinations...
  13. Stredda

Danny King has announced that he's not running the series anymore.:( Dam shame as it was an awesome event and one the best run MTB events around. I've race every round bar thee of them due to injury in the whole six years of Tas Grav. With a bit of luck someone might take it on or team up with...
  14. Stredda

You laugh you lose

15. Stredda

Need some steel fabrication

I could but I'm in the process of moving so my stuff is partly packed up. If you don't have any luck in a week or so I could help you out. I'm in Tassie too BTW.