Recent content by strikerjackson

1. strikerjackson

Nine Five One! 951 fox van

yeeww that is hakezzzz
  2. strikerjackson

Attention all Bulli Riders!

yer but whats the point of that fence of we already have been down there, and if that dam bursts that bridge will where the fence will wash away and so will the bottom of the track :( thats the best bit
  3. strikerjackson

Buying tyres of CRC

perfectly normal you can buy basicly anything from there
  4. strikerjackson

Ideal bike for DJ and Park begginer

I recon go for a 09 or 010 ryde there really good for starting out on.
  5. strikerjackson

NEW Giant DH Bike!

it looks good, better ride as good as it looks
  6. strikerjackson

Opinions: Commencal AL1 or Giant STP1

go for the commencal, go for something different
  7. strikerjackson

Crash Pics Thread

I wonder what that guy is thinking at this moment
  8. strikerjackson

jump

start out making a tabletop out of dirt then when you have mastered learning how to jump a tabletop, make a double by taking the dirt out of the middle of the tabletop and put it on to the upramp and lander therefore making a bigger jump.
  9. strikerjackson

Wood or dirt ?

dont use the barrel because the barrel will collapse eventually then you will need to build a whole new jump. make the jump out of wood it will last longer and be better.
  10. strikerjackson

another tattoo thread.

that looks like a nice tattoo that you have on your arm.
  11. strikerjackson

Little Things You Hate

i hate it when your riding around the streets and people just walk in your way or tell you to ride in other places, and when young kids go and destroy your jumps.
  12. strikerjackson

One HD - Free to air boxing.

ive been watching super boxxer a lot lately and a lot of the fights seem to end in the first round it gets really annoying.
  13. strikerjackson

09/2010 Glory Dh0/ Dh1 its a toughy?????

wait for the 2010 glory to come out because you will be able to feed the family until the day comes when you go out and buy the 2010 glory.
  14. strikerjackson

would a norco sasquatch be any good for dirt jumps?

i use a norco sasquatch for dirt jumps and it is great and feels heeps smooth
  15. strikerjackson

Ouch

when i was riding at my local dh i went off the step off and my foot slipped off the pedal and it cut all the way up the back of my leg it bleed for hours, then when it was almost heeled i was riding around the street and the pedal cut the same part of my leg, now its heeled i have about 5 scars...