Recent content by stringbean

1. S

Pets / Dogs in an Apartment?

we have a cavalier and if we lived in a apartment, he would not care in the slightest i dont think, quiet, small, not a stupid yappy thing and always happy to see us. i think everyone saying not to get one is thinking yur goin to try keep a large dog, if you have a smaller one, they will cope a...
  2. S

You laugh you lose

last 30 seconds where the best hahaha
  3. S

solar power install pros/cons

Not so much in the panels, but deffinatley worth upgrading the inverter from the shitty chinese one to a german made one. We have been installing a lot of the SMA inverters latley which are pretty much the best you can get. The jump in price for the pannels isnt really worth the extra coin you...
  4. S

2013 Snow Thread

A mate did revy last season and loved it so he's goin back again so figured id head there with him and see what its like, if i get sick of it i can probably head somewhere else. He's said its a bit boring quiet but i can probably live with that haha.
  5. S

2013 Snow Thread

heading over in september, stay in whistler or vancouver till novemberish then to revelstoke with a mate for the winter. can not wait!
  6. S

2013 Snow Thread

Anyone heading to canada later in the year?
  7. S

Snowboarding in Japan

i spent a week there so what i have is pretty limited, but access to all the nearby resorts is by bus, but if your in hakuba you should juat about be walking out the door and straight onto the lift. there are a few small pubs/clubs/bars around and most people are aussies/euro's traveling around...
  8. S

Home Brew

keeping your brew at a steady temp without running ac constantly? Can I just wrap a few towls around them or something else? Its annoing this time of year becaue the nights are getting cool but can still get pretty warm during the day.
  9. S

Vans(cars not shoes), what to buy?

long wheelbase sbv hiace, can fit 3 bikes and up to 5 people (legaly :nono: )
  10. S

Confessions

NO WAY me too, ohh the shame!!!!
  11. S

Little Things You Love

overtime pay ltyh: working overtime
  12. S

Get the girls with our special weight-loss dieting techniques

looks can be deceiving http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M957dACQyfU
  13. S

What is there to do in Bundaberg?

visit the rum factory, not much else its a pretty shit town
  14. S

Little Things You Love

there is a video of cat-o-copter http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=093_1338791201
  15. S

Farkin pub Crawl-Brisbane MKII

winner gets a golden glove? hahah