Recent content by Stu the kid

1. Stu the kid

Sold: Norco Bigfoot... Thank You Farkin :D

hey man is this still for sale cos if it is ill buy it :D need to no soon man
  2. Stu the kid

Brand New 2007 Tld D2!! SOLD

BUMP Cheers guys
  3. Stu the kid

SOLD: Please delete!!!!!!

Well the x7 gear is on its way out the door. But the e-thirteen is still here, which i am sad to see recieving little interest. Com on guys fork out 180 and u get the 36tooth ring and tabs for the e-thirteen its all in excellent nick. Also 9spd cassete anyone? $20??? just take it off my...
  4. Stu the kid

Bump Offers?
  5. Stu the kid

BUMP!!!! Quick grab guys needs to go already have single speed gear on.
  6. Stu the kid

2008 wethepeople and subrosa completes

Nice range, got prices with those mate?
  7. Stu the kid

Fullface Helmet and knee/shinnys

brand new 07 tld d2, $450 with spy goggles.
  8. Stu the kid

fullface

BRAND NEW troy Lee Designs D2 2007 Hotwheels. $450.
  9. Stu the kid

OFFERS?????? keep in mind it is brand new.
  10. Stu the kid

BUMP $140 quick sale guys. throw offers to get the whole package. does include the chain and nine spd cassete good deal!!
  11. Stu the kid

ITEM: '07 TLD D2 Hotwheels EXTRA: Spy goggles also mint condition hav been used and can take tear offs. helmet size: medium/large LOCATION: Singleton NSW 2330 CONDITION: Perfect not a mark on it. REASON FOR SALE: Bought it for racing but never race. PRICE:SOLD
  12. Stu the kid

Item: 07' srs E-thirteen ******SOLD****** Condition: friggin mint, slight scuff marks, otherwise prefect. Price: Open to offers, ill start off at $180 Location: Singleton NSW Hunter Valley Extra Info: Comes off a stock 07 stp 0 has had an easy life since i dont ride often, includes 36...
  13. Stu the kid

Single Speed Kit

Hey, What: looking for Single Speed Kits of 26-13 ratio to go on 07' Stp Zero. Also Half link chain. Willing to pay: 200 location: Singleton Hunter Valley NSW Extra Info: Possible trade for srs ethirteen, x-7 and cassete or whatever comes on the Stp 07'...
  14. Stu the kid

bero dj session

ok ok i admit they are very nice trails. i guess i should come have a go, one day, maybe. Nice angles and all, but matt the quality arent up to ur usual standards, whats happening?
  15. Stu the kid

What's That In The Bushes?

Other pics. [Borat voice] "Sexy time, how much? very good." In my own opinion the stp is well balanced with weight. but the jackal has a more comfortable and stable rear end and a much lighter front. Who ever said the jackal was heavy was a fool, or maybe they had a bad spec. At the moment i...