Recent content by StuartO

1. S

How long is your charger damper 2 lasting?

Cheers ill check it out soon. I have ordered some lower seals from ns dynamics which ill pop in soon. Either way its frustrating to have to bleed so regularly.
  2. S

How long is your charger damper 2 lasting?

I have approximately 50hrs riding on my 150mm Rockshox Pike 2018 so thought i would do a lower service. I have also been experiencing deminishing performance. This is on an Sb5 riding mainly trail and not much enduro. Much to my disgust the charger was completly aerated. This damper is...
  3. S

WTB bike carry Bag/travel bag

Item: Bike carry bag Location: South Coast NSW. Can collect from Sydney Price*range/Willing*to*Pay: a couple of hunge Extra*Info: Needs to fit a Medium to Large dual sus MTB inside with wheels. Happy to pay postage for the right bag. Surely there are some of these collecting dust?
  4. S

How often do you get a damper service done on Pikes?

The reverbs and pikes use different fittings for the syringe. Hence the need for different syringe kits. I have found i need to service the damper about twice a year. Not due to the fluid breaking down but due to the damper getting air in it. I have an NSD seal head now which has been a...
  5. S

Rear shock rebuilds too hard for a home mechanic?

My apologies i struggled to get the right file type on my phone. Here is the link for the racetech one. Same as above really...
  6. S

There you go. This guy sells the seals, ifp's and shock bodies. http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=291143836606&alt=web If you contact shock treatment at walacia sydney, they sell the racetech needles for about $30 or so. As i said i didn't replace any seals after about 18months on...
  7. S

I just rebuilt a fox float performance bv ctd with minimal tools. These only require from 175 to 250 psi in the ifp chamber. Ifp depths are available from online and a full service manual is available. Racetech supply a needle with schrader valve attached to inflate yhe ifp chamber. Most...
  8. S

Some flowy trails through the national park.

Interesting. Thanks. Some cant view it. I'm guessing due to the music. Yeah they are quite narrow at times. I often clip my 740mm bars. I wouldn't want any wider.
  9. S

Can anyone actually view this video? I think I stuffed it up.
  10. S

Some nice flowy trails through the national park. A couple of my regular drop offs as well. Any hints and tips to make it less boring are taken on board. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4wpZf13e0Q Cheers www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4wpZf13e0Q
  11. S

Lost: Garmin 800 at Loftus, NSW

Ill keep an eye out for you. I was there yesterday but didn't see anything. Maybe again tuesday or wednesday. Any particular tracks?
  12. S

WTB AngleSet HeadSet

That's awesome to know. How much do they cost? I looked on your site but they arn't listed.
  13. S

WTB AngleSet HeadSet

Item: Adjustable angle Headset. Tapered steerer. I currently have 66.5° and i am chasing up to 2° slacker. Location:Sydney NSW and willing to pay postage Price range/Willing to Pay: Less then RRP Extra Info: Cane Creek, Works or any others that may be around. Colour doesn't really matter. I...
  14. S

Chain cleaning

Awesome. Can i clean my bike with this method as well??
  15. S

New Pike - strange behaviour

It sounds like your negative air chamber holes were clogged. That would explain the harsh feeling. I have not had this problem. The fork rides really nice and i am only slightly above recommended pressures but i do use a bottomless token to stop bottoming. Yes you can use them. So what...