Recent content by stylinruss

1. stylinruss

State DH Del Rio 09 ByNBT

G'day Neil, Good to talk to you again on the weekend. Hope the elbow heals up well and you don't need any more surgery! Awesome photos as usual. Any of me? #124, black TLD kit, blue/silver flame helmet, silver Demo 8. Please send to stylinruss@yahoo.com Cheers, James
  2. stylinruss

Ourimbah state dh 5/09 by nbt

Hey Neil, Sorry to hear you bust you arm. It was good to meet you and have a chat on the weekend. Did you get any pics of me - #124, Silver Demo, brown T-shirt/Jersey? Hope you heal up quickly! Cheers, James
  3. stylinruss

Ourimbah NSW State Round 2 All Photos Are Now Up!

Hey mate, Any of #124? Silver Demo, brown jersey, blue/silver helmet stylinruss@yahoo.com Cheers!
  4. stylinruss

NSW DH Ourimbah-practice day

Hey mate, Looks like some nice camera work. Did you get any of #124? - Silver Demo, brown Tshirt, blue/silver helmet. stylinruss@yahoo.com Cheers!
  5. stylinruss

NSW State DH Rd 2 - Ourimbah 3/5/09 - BEST SHOTS Full size Post#95

Hey mate, If you could please send any shots you have of me #124 to stylinruss@yahoo.com Cheers!
  6. stylinruss

Ourimbah DH track

I was another victim of the big double down the bottom. As far as I can tell, i made the distance, but my bike got spat out the the right on landing and I landed on my head and left shoulder and did a huge scorpion! Took myself down to St Vincents last night to get my back checked out and...
  7. stylinruss

Thredbo round1 NSW DH by NBT

Great photos Neil! Any of #124? Silver Specialized Demo8 - Blue/silver flame helmet Brown jersey on Sunday, Black/biege jersey on Sat. hi-lighter green shoes! email: stylinruss@yahoo.com
  8. stylinruss

Ourimbah 22/2/09 by nbt

G'day, Any Shots of number 110? I think I was wearing a brown t-shirt, riding a silver Demo 8.
  9. stylinruss

Sold - .243 good condition, awesome spec now $800!!!

Bump. Still for sale. Grab yourself a bargain!
  10. stylinruss

Yeah, buyer pays postage. I may be able to organise a Melbourne pick up just after easter though if you are interested.
  11. stylinruss

I have dropped the price again. $800 - no offers.
  12. stylinruss

SOLD - Balfa Minuteman - big price drop - Now $1000

Bump. Price has now been dropped to $1000.
  13. stylinruss

The front brake line is plenty long enough for general riding, but not long enough to have a crack at a barspin. Plenty of life left in the chain and cassette. There is no issues with the bike, its still going sweetly, I just never get to ride it.
  14. stylinruss

Bump. Bike is still for sale if anyone is keen.
  15. stylinruss

SOLD - Balfa Minuteman - big price drop - Now $1000

Item: Balfa Minuteman - Cromoly frame - Medium Rock Shox Psylo Team, Thru Axle. Ringle Hubs, Mavic Rims, Maxxis Tyres Hayes Hydro Disc Brakes New Drivetrain, SRAM, FSA Crankset & E-thirteen Chain Guide - New SDG Seat, Azonic Bars and Stem, ODI Grips. Location: Sydney Item Condition...