1. S

QLD SOLD - Used Easton EC70 Carbon Bar - $50 + Post

Width Good spotting, 685mm it is according to Easton with 9 degree and 31.8
  2. S

Width Tape measure says 700
  3. S

Item: Easton EC70 Carbon Bar Item condition: good condition Price: $50 + postage Location: Townsville Extra info: Its black and a bit of red - you get the idea
  4. S

QLD SOLD - X-Tools Torque Wrench

Item: X-Tools Torque Wrench Location: Townsville Item Condition: Brand New (Still wrapped in plastic) Reason for selling: Surplus (i have two) Price and price conditions: $75 plus postage Extra Info: It's new Stripping threads and damaging parts is a thing of the past with the use of...
  5. S

QLD SOLD - NEW - Thomson XC Flat Bar - Carbon 730 mm

Sale It was a long drawn out process and the stress near did me in
  6. S

Payment Pending Payment Pending
  7. S

Item: Thomson Flat Bar - 31.8 Clamp - Carbon Location: Townsville Item Condition: Brand Spanking New Reason for selling: Surplus to requirements Price and price conditions: $125 + Postage Extra Info: It's Thomson Black Pictures: Can get actual ones for the needy but looks like the one...
  8. S

QLD SOLD >NEW! Cane Ck Inline 200mm x 57mm

Shock Its the wrong size dammit
  9. S

NSW Found

Easton ea90 carbon - think it's 680 width $80 plus postage if your interested Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. S

NSW Sold

It's not the size that matters it's what you do with it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. S

QLD WITHDRAWN - Please delete

Nothing to see here anymore
  12. S

Post Your XC Machine

RMB Altitude update Had the 970 a little over a year now and what began life as this: has had a few upgrades and is now this Upgrades as follows: XT derailleur change to the new clutch system (great upgrade) Bars are now EC90 Carbon Wheels from the DT Swiss to Easton Haven and running...
  13. S

[XC] Pivot 429 Carbon

Pivot 429 Really like that frame, One of two I would replace my current ride with.
  14. S

Lapierre xr

Lapierre 29 Saw one in the local shop and looks better in the flesh than in the pictures.
  15. S

Intense Hard Eddie

Thumbs up Almost want to switch to hard tail