2. S

VIC SOLD Santa Cruz Bronson CC v2 Medium

Bump. Price drop to $2000
  3. S

Bump. Price drop.
  4. S

Buxton and Lake Mountain Thread

All things considered, I thought it was a great day. I only did one run, but for $20 I have no complaints. Thanks to those who volunteered their time.
  5. S

Sold Saddles, Specialized & Fabric

I'll give you $50 for the grey Scoop
  6. S

Item: Santa Cruz Bronson Carbon CC v2 Medium Location: Box Hill, will post at buyers expense Item Condition: Excellent. There's a smudge on the decal on the downtube, and there's some scratches on the inside of the seat stays. See pictures Reason for selling: I bought the v3 Price and price...
  7. S

VIC SOLD Rockshox Pike RCT3 27.5, 150mm, Non-boost $350

Bump - price drop
  8. S

VIC SOLD Rockshox Pike RCT3 27.5, 150mm, Non-boost $350

Item: RockShox Pike RCT3 27.5, Solo Air, 150mm, Non-boost Location: Eltham, Victoria Item Condition: Some scratches and cable rub on the lowers, but everything else in great condition. Reason for selling: Got new Lyrik Price and price conditions: $350 (plus postage if necessary) Extra Info...
  9. S

Bottom bracket guards

These guys do frame-specific BB guards: https://www.rockguardz.com/ I don't have one, but I have some mates in the UK that have them. Not cheap though.
  10. S

La Larr Ba Gauwa Park, Harcourt. Any info??

No car parking at the trail head sounds a bit crap. The rest sounds good though...
  11. S

Sold NEW Sram Descendant Eagle Carbon Cranks 175mm SOLD

Thanks for the info, and I appreciate your honesty. What a minefield this stuff is... Thanks Zaf for your input too. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  12. S

Sold NEW Sram Descendant Eagle Carbon Cranks 175mm SOLD

I'm interested. But I failed the school of bottom brackets, so I don't know if this will fit my Bronson V2? Any chance you know? I know that my frame is boost, and 175 is the right length for me, but the PF92 bit has me scratching my head... Apologies for the dumb questions.
  13. S

Sram X9 or above 10sp shifter FOUND

Sorry, not keen on posting. Getting to the post office is a hassle.
  14. S

Sram X9 or above 10sp shifter FOUND

I've got an X9 10sp if you're still after one. You can have it for a six pack. I'm in Eltham if you can pick it up? Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  15. S

Red Hill; Legal trails

Good to hear. Thanks to those putting in the hard work and battling red tape.