Recent content by SUPERMAN KING

1. SUPERMAN KING

Scott Yz0 08 + New Mods

Not a problem, it cost (me) around $30 for the back cassete then an extra $10 for the chain guide and then $50 for the conversion so all up. $90 and they threw in a half link chain for $20. Cya thnx for the replies
  2. SUPERMAN KING

Scott Yz0 08 + New Mods

I've posted a thread up before but i decided to post a complete new 1 with the upgrades of it and comparing it to the stock 1.... Enjoy STOCK+SINGLE SPEED http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd87/Supermanking/PICT2250.jpg STOCK+SINGLE SPEED ANGLE2...
  3. SUPERMAN KING

windsor morning sesh.

Are you guys like norco obsessed or something??? Norco- Ryde, 250, and i think 4hun??? anyways all looks good though. I'm looking for some new stuff to jump cause all the rookies and beginers have wrecked some local gap jumps by filling in the middle and rolling over them:mad: catcha
  4. SUPERMAN KING

08 Scott YZ00

Well i finally got around to getting my holly rollers but that was only because there was shatered glass lodged in my tyre tube. After 3 tubes and now the fourth on at the moment i decided to ditch the stock tires and get rigged up with some Maxxis HR. Got new grips to. :D Enjoy...
  5. SUPERMAN KING

New: Demo 8 (07)

Thanks Shorty for sending it to me via farkin email. It looks sweet can't wait to see it when its in action at the jumps and college gap. Looks great 5 stars for that one. Catcha soon.
  6. SUPERMAN KING

worlds nicest looking bike.

08 bikes That looks soo sweet mate. I reckon that the 08 Gambler FR And the 08 Norco A-Line Park look sweet. I love the alines camo rims the look sweet.
  7. SUPERMAN KING

Skate park bogans

Yeh i've been kicken it out at the skate parks and learning new things. And i'm quite tall and buff so no-one seems to want to say anything to me. And i used to go to my local skate park (waurn Ponds) skating a while ago and usually making friends with them or when you stuff up laugh with them...
  8. SUPERMAN KING

08 Scott YZ00

Where? Thaught that i would ask a question while i'm on my own thread. Does anyone know of any good skate parks other than Waurn Ponds, around the geelong surf coast region like within a ridding distance? Thankyou many appreciations.
  9. SUPERMAN KING

post your dj

Sick Dog Heres My ride, shes fairly new and i have already ugraded the crap out of her. With ss, Skulls, Pedals, And new Grips which aren't on yet. But i got some Bright White Marijawanna grips. :eek: Black soon.
  10. SUPERMAN KING

Giant "STP PRO"

Looks sweet, sure wouldnt mind having it in my garage but i cant put out that amount of cash. Looks sweet, and very new. Photo's look really good. What type of pedals are they? they look sweet.
  11. SUPERMAN KING

Speek Out

Thanks for explaining.
  12. SUPERMAN KING

Speek Out

Good, try get it closed i gotta do some saught of poll for school and my teacher said i could do this topic. So try it mate. You can do what you want doesn't mean i care does it. Show's How mature you are for a senior member.
  13. SUPERMAN KING

Speek Out

If your going to say something make it usefull mate. It gives other people obviously not like you (hard, self centered, Selfish) a chance to say what they want. And there is a poll so keep mooving.
  14. SUPERMAN KING

Speek Out

Hey just started this thread to give people a chance to tell others what tracks they like to ride and the terrain of them. So i've done a poll aswell to see what is the most liked. Please vote and then post a comment on what you chose then why you chose it. Also feel free to post pictures...
  15. SUPERMAN KING

Scott range or Jamis range survey for school, please post up or vote when I have poll

LOL id say that aswell. By looking at the votes. Doesnt mean it is over yet thoguh but you can call it so.