Recent content by sutts

1. S

Which elbow and knee pads ?

Another vote for the IXS Flow's - I find them comfy even in hot weather
  2. S

WTB: Banshee Spitfire Gen 2 Flip Chip or whole dropout kit (NSW)

Managed to lose a flip chip a week before I head down to Greenvalleys.... Anyone have a gen2 flip chip they'd be willing to sell? Or a whole dropout kit if that's the only way. 27.5 /142x12 "27.5/29+ - 142x12mm Gen. 2 Suit 2017+ Rune, Spitfire, Prime, Phantom" In Sydney but will cough up for...
  3. S

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

I am terrible on the tools so wouldn't even try it myself, bought it all completed. There is a lot of info out there about the swap though. If I could have a FTE in a GU i might think about it. But i don't like the GU 3.0L (grenade) or 4.2L (slow and runs hot)
  4. S

Not sure if had convo before, I don't think so but my memory is pretty average. It's got a H-Series box in there but still has the 105 front diff. I bought it all completed because I am useless on the tools apart from basic fluids, filters etc Haven't had any issues with it yet after a few...
  5. S

Yep mate you nailed it. Big fan of the 1HDFTE, but want live axel. Had a 80 series with an FTE that was mint, but it got stolen. Replaced it with the a 105 with the FTE dropped in
  6. S

Looking at the do35 now (looks like impressive unit) or something like a mchitch / ozhitch etc. do35's are around $400 so not cheap. Want something that is going to articulate well (because the leaf pack is heavy as), but at the same time want to buy some Magura MT5 or MT7's so don't want to...
  7. S

Yeah it's braked (hydraulic disk override brakes with a drum handbrake), but the smaller and earlier trailers 1/2 ton trailers (no 5) aren't braked at all Don't have a Landy, will be towing it behind a HDJ105 LandCruiser. Might swap out axel to match track and stud pattern later, but not in a...
  8. S

Sorry mate haven't been online in a while, picked it up in the Sydney auctions, $2K once you add all the GST and auction fees onto the bid price. So not super cheap by any stretch. But solid as fk and in good shape.
  9. S

Not as interesting as a lot of the others on here (and a little off topic) but picked up an ex-army 4x4 trailer that I'm going to turn into a camper setup
  10. S

Fork upgrade for banshee spitfire with pikes?

I'm getting a luftkappe thrown into some old (2015) 160mm 36's on my Spitty. Don't pick it up until Monday but keen to see how they feel
  11. S

What does your day look like?

100/105 series Cruiser?
  12. S

Post your wicked BANSHEE thread....

Nice choice, made me double take as i was scrolling
  13. S

Who's running Coil over Air?

What air have you run in the past mate and how it you find it compared to coil? Im running a CC Coil Inline on my Spitty now, but thinking about trying out air as well
  14. S

Yep. These'll do just fine.

How much were the decals? I've got a Spitty in Raw / Blue but might be up for a change sometime soon
  15. S

Sizing: SC vs Banshee

I'm around 186cms but don't ask me inseam etc because ive got no idea. Just kind of average proportions. Picked up a 2018 XL Spitty late last year, running a 40mm stem and 780mm bars and feels like a great fit. I was coming off a 2014 L Stumpy that felt pretty cramped, the extra room is...