Recent content by swatto90

1. S

Banshee Prime v3

Yep I got the RC2 it’s very quiet. I read some reviews that it can be loud but I don’t think so. first day riding I wasn’t to happy with them so I went home and played with the volume spacers and adjusted them. Yesterday riding Thredbo I was much happier. Still need a few little tweaks but...
  2. S

Banshee Prime v3

Yeah the RC2
  3. S

Banshee Prime v3

I would recommend doing it. Such an underrated bike. I don’t know why it doesn’t get the attention like some of the other models
  4. S

Banshee Prime v3

I had a V2 and it handles so different. The new suspension platform is a lot more nimble and also can hold its own in the tech stuff. I would recommend the durolux under $800 landed direct from them at the moment you can’t beat that price.
  5. S

Banshee Prime v3

Bit of a different Banshee. Recently sold my Rune and got a bee Prime. Bit of a challenge to build during Covid with pretty much everything being out of stock in the bike world. Pretty happy with how the build turned out. Struggled to find some fox 36’s or some lyrics so am trying the Suntour...
  6. S

NSW Sold

It’s a medium mate
  7. S

NSW Sold

Price drop $3600 ono
  8. S

NSW Sold

Updated photos. New bike is in the country and this must be moved on
  9. S

NSW Sold

Item: banshee Rune V2 Medium Location: Berridale NSW can get to Thredbo Item Condition: used/good Reason for selling: New Banshee Price and price conditions: $3900 ono price drop $3600 Extra Info: see spec below Pictures: will get more this week Selling My Rune to make way for a new bike. Bike...
  10. S

QLD SOLD

Sent you a message
  11. S

Zerode Taniwha

Nice one Rod. Come ride Cooma and Thredbo this summer Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. S

AM 2018 Banshee Rune

I always wanted one. Apparently Banshee is redesigning the Paradox currently. If it comes out in 27.5 I’ll be buying a frame for sure and moving the parts off my wife’s bike onto it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. S

AM 2018 Banshee Rune

I have the short frame and I am 176cm. I think the short frame is better for pump tracks. I found the long was harder to get around tight corners. Depends what you want to do on it. If it was 4x I would run a long if it’s a pump track skate park bike I would go a short for sure. But that’s...
  14. S

AM 2018 Banshee Rune

I have never really found I needed a guide with Narrow Wide and clutch derailleur’s. The amp will never be sold it will sit in the shed forever and I’ll ride it with my kids at the skate park and pump track. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. S

AM 2018 Banshee Rune

I sold the Darkside and got a Bilt. The Bilt was an amazing DH bike. Bill did an awesome job designing that one with his team. I then sold the Bilt and the Prime and got a Carbon Reign. That was the biggest mistake of my bike life. The Reign was a lump of shit compared to the Banshee’s. Didn’t...