Recent content by swaz

1. swaz

NSW Shimano mini groupset

Item: 11 or 12 speed Shimano groupset Location: NSW Price range/Willing to Pay: $250 Extra Info: Seeking 11 or 12 speed Shimano cassette, cranks (inc. chainring), chain, RD
  2. swaz

NSW SOLD

SOLD!
  3. swaz

NSW SOLD

Make an offer!
  4. swaz

NSW SOLD

Price drop to $3700 ono
  5. swaz

NSW SOLD

Thank you, it's a MEDIUM.
  6. swaz

NSW SOLD

Item: Giant Trance Advance 1 MEDIUM Location: Central Coast, NSW Item Condition: Hardly used. <300km Reason for selling: Not riding it and don't see myself getting the time to ride it anytime soon. Price and price conditions: $3900. $3700 Extra Info: Has a KS Lev 125mm post and KS lever rather...
  7. swaz

NSW G-form elbow pads L

Item: G-Form elbow pads in Medium Location: Central Coast, NSW but will pay for postage Item Condition: used Reason for selling: No selling, buying! Price and price conditions: Used please! Extra Info: Before I pull the trigger on some brand new ones, would like to continue my trend of buying...
  8. swaz

Sold Sold.

Fark, they look the goods! Thanks for the heads up.
  9. swaz

Fox Evol question

This was A LOT of resistance. I had to use all my force just to hold it up against the top of the shock and then try to screw it in. This took an hour and I only managed to get it back together by wedging a chuck of hard nylon between the bottom of the can and the frame and then compressed the...
  10. swaz

Fox Evol question

Ok good. Next question. Do i need to equalise this pressure by taking the shock off and the can all the way off?
  11. swaz

Fox Evol question

T'was on the bike at the time. Is there something wrong with it when it does this?
  12. swaz

Fox Evol question

A 5 min job of putting in a volume spacer into my Fox Float Evol on my 2017 Giant Trance 1 turned into an hour and a half issue because when I undid the shock it shot down towards the bottom eyelet making it almost impossible to easily screw back on once the new volume spacer is in there. When...
  13. swaz

NSW Shimano brakes

Ah f#ck I had the template ctrl C'd ready to ctrl V it and just forgot
  14. swaz

NSW Shimano brakes

After some Shimano hydraulic brakes for my sons bike. He is 7 so don't need anything fancy, just functional and fairly priced. Item: Shimano disc brakes Location: NSW but postage is good Item Condition: used please Reason for buying: Son needs hydro brakes. Just coz Price and price conditions...
  15. swaz

24" or 26" bike for the kids

The search continues then ey Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk