Recent content by swinna

1. S

Spamtastic!

let us in as an advertiser then!!!
  2. S

Spamtastic!

wombat edit: Sorry mate, but we have paying advertisers.
  3. S

Shorts or Knicks

Pearl Izumi 3D knicks are the way to go mate. ;)
  4. S

Places to ride in the blue mountains

well, most riders hed to the Oaks trail which starts at Woodford amd finishes in Glenbrook. The Andersons is another great trail that starts in Wentworth falls and joins on to the Oaks. - grab a decent Nat Parks map...the best fun is exploring and finding tracks!
  5. S

Underpants with your knicks ?

...or look like a hero and wear your undies outside of your knicks!!! :D
  6. S

Manitou Skarebs.

What PSI is the fork at? - is it the right amount for your weight?
  7. S

XC Grips seriously

if you want REAL lock on grips then wrap on some bar tape! - & save weight too!!!!!!
  8. S

Staff Needed!

industry experience preferred, but not essential, just go for it mate! ;)
  9. S

The Official TDF 2005 Megathread

Looking in the wrap up in the paper today it seemed that Lance was dissapointed in his teams performance and isn't sure if they're up to tackling the mountains. :confused: maybe it is all part of his strategy? or is the hunter becoming the hunted?
  10. S

Staff Needed!

King St Cyclery in Sydney needs staff! Positions are for full-time sales and full-time mechanic. to apply simply send your resume to facefirstav@gmail.com or phone Adrian on 0438352982 Check us out @ www.kingstreetcycley.com.au
  11. S

Ramp to water...

Best thing to do is go to the real site. My man Quintin has em all there... http://gallery.quintsoft.com.au/photo/
  12. S

Ramp to water...

yeah? not sure what happened there. :confused:
  13. S

Who works in the industry?

When i came up to sunshine coast last crissie, Quintin and some mates built a wicked ramp leading into the river. Best time iv'e ever had up there! I filmed it all and wanted to send a copy to him, only i don't know his address. :confused:
  14. S

Who works in the industry?

Hey mugger, that quintin guy in your sig....it wouldn't be Quintin Humphrey from brissie by any chance? - he rides a stinky. :confused:
  15. S

Ramp to water...

Here's some of the other guy's jumps (much better than mine!)