Recent content by Syphanx

1. S

I need a bike!!

Hey mate, Welcome to farkin, I've sent you a PM with a link in it to a frame im selling, you might be interested. Cheers, Michael.
  2. S

Want To Buy Dh Bike

PM sent!!!!!
  3. S

Delete: Not Needed Anymore

Astrix Havoc http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=98850 Hey mate, have an Astrix Havoc, if your willing to spend the extra cash, I can give it to you for $800 but that's the lowest i'll go. You gotta remember it comes with Cranks, headset, bottom bracket and a Manitou 6-way Swinger...
  4. S

2006 - 2007 DH frame

PM'd you mate.
  5. S

Downhill hardtail frame/complete bike

PM'd you mate, 2005 Astrix Havoc Complete Bike
  6. S

Found (not needed anymore)

PM sent ;)
  7. S

Frame

PM Sent!!!!
  8. S

Which wheelset?

If you want a light wheelset, Stans No tubes ZTR Olympic Rims DT Swiss 240's Hubs DT Swiss Aerolite Spokes And some titanium bling skewers :P
  9. S

Sold

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. S

cheap forks

Have 02 candy red boxxers, PM me if interested, will take $300.
  11. S

Sold

"No Deal", na sorry im getting higher offers at this stage...
  12. S

roadie miles

If your ever down South NSW, i.e. near waterfall, you should have a crack at Otford Hill, it's honestly like climbing up a wall... ridiculous, i've seen people walking their dogs up in faster than people ride :O!
  13. S

old school steel xc + raceface turbine cranks

Hey mate PM'd you about a steel hardtail frame.
  14. S

technique problem...

When cornering, look at where your entering the corner and as Scratchy said, focus on the exit... Like most races, if you know where the corners are, you'll know what comes before them, what comes after them and more importantly what kind of surface your cornering on, i.e. sand, loose dirt...
  15. S

Sold

Pedals can be arranged if you like so can a seat and post... all at extra cost of course. Umm Seat/post combination will probably be like a wtb seat and truvativ post, not sure yet though, i'll have to see what i've got lying around...