Recent content by t-behrendt

1. t-behrendt

VIC Lysterfield Park

So awesome to see Lysterfield gaining momentum as a proper mtb park. Unfortunately being (just!) under-age means its harder to get all the way up there. Is there a route via public transport from Frankston? Holidays are coming up, more than happy to put in some hard yards and support the park.
  2. t-behrendt

VIC Lysterfield Park

went down to lysterfield today, and was seriously impressed by how well the upper blair witch flows, such an awesome ride! can not wait to see the other trails when their built/refurbished.
  3. t-behrendt

What is that type of helmet?!?!

Hey guys, I've seen some people around that have goggles on their open face helmets. Is there a name for this type of helmet or are people just wackin goggles over their normal stack lids? hah I am that confused right now... Thanks
  4. t-behrendt

[STOLEN] Giant Yukon FX, Frankston Area

Someone stole my bike last night.....just thought id post it here in case someone sees it. Bike:Giant Yukon FX 2008 Colour:White with black two-tone Date it was stolen:14th April 2010 Where it was stolen:Lakewood, Frankston Specs: All stock except for metallic blue grips, maxxis larsen tt...
  5. t-behrendt

Shimano hydro brake calipers

Item: Shimano hydro brake calipers Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Whatever just not broken Reason for buying: Got dual control levers Price and price conditions: dont mind under $50 would be awesome Extra Info: maybe a rotor if offered Pictures: yes please!!!:D
  6. t-behrendt

FOUND Giant Trance

Ready to ride.......? They didn't even fix the damn tyre.
  7. t-behrendt

Best clip-in shoes???

Im talking about general riding like XC and bit of downhill. Dont search because I dont find shit so this helps more.
  8. t-behrendt

Best clip-in shoes???

Hi guys what are the best clip in shoes for mtb. Is there anything else aprt from shimano? Thanks
  9. t-behrendt

Anyone got a review on Juicy 3.5's?

Hi I was wondering what Avid Juicy 3.5's are like. I think they're an exclusive brake to some Scott bikes. If not then a Juicy 3 review would also greatly welcomed. Out of 10 score or a strength and weakness review would be really great. Thanks
  10. t-behrendt

STOLEN Melb: Giant Yukon FX White & Green

I own a Yukon Fx, (not yours!) and they are a great bike, shame to see it get stolen. Live in Melb area so will keep an eye out. It shouldn't be hard to see because all that fluro green.
  11. t-behrendt

Is my Giant suitable for XC?

Even though everyone tells me how heavy it is...it stils prove me time and time again how well it handles. Even after 30-40km rides it still doesnt get too tiring. I think I've answered my own question. lol
  12. t-behrendt

Yeah this bike seems suitable...apart from the fact that it weighs way too much.
  13. t-behrendt

Gee Spanky...you must know what my plans are seeing as you've replied to all my questions (cassete,brakes,shifters). THanks man!!!!:D Still in my teens so it's gonna do for a while. BTW this bike is the shizbit of cheap bikes.
  14. t-behrendt

Hey I've got a Giant Yukon FX 2008, and was wondering if is suitable for XC. If so, then I will build it up. Would greatly appreciate peoples opinions on the bike. Pics below (bit dirty cause I went to Lysterfield yesterday).
  15. t-behrendt

Do XTR levers work with XT calipers???

Thanks for your help. The reason why I'm asking all these 'noob' questions is because I am building up Giant Yukon FX (yeah i know it's like the worst dually they sell).